Same room or not

If there is an existing thread for this topic, we do apologise, we are fairly new to using the forum. We have just had our first couples full sex swap. It was unplanned and unexpected, but we both found it very exciting and a massive turn on, and we have talked about it nonstop since. We just want to ask a question of the forum, if you are participationg in a partner swap, do you prefer same room sex or to be in a seperate room from your partner?

I prefer same room because I love watching, it's a huge turn on. I don't mind seperate room swap, but I miss watching and joining as a 4sum

this is on my wishlist of sex things to do but if it ever comes good I would want to be in the same room for sure. The thought of watching another guy with my partner really gets me hot.

In a previous relationship it was the same room as it really shows what your partner is like and plus it gives you an amazing view. But my current partner I don’t even want to imagine another guy touching her ha. So if I had a preference it’s the same room!

have wanted to try this out with the mrs for a while now and we have spoken about it

it would have to be same room , safety aspect to begin with

but like some have pointed out , same room can involve all 4 and i can watch my mrs and she can watch me also

but its also finding the sene for couple swapping witch is proving difficult

have wanted to try this out with the mrs for a while now and we have spoken about it

it would have to be same room , safety aspect to begin with

but like some have pointed out , same room can involve all 4 and i can watch my mrs and she can watch me also

but its also finding the sene for couple swapping witch is proving difficult

We're very much a same room couple, same bed preferably, swapped and side-by-side. We both love looking at the other one with someone else and the energy raised by two (or more) couples fucking in close contact is amazingly erotic.

Being apart with others is exciting too in its own way. When our best swinger friends come to stay over, we often sleep swapped in separate beds, and occasionally in clubs and at parties we'll end up in separate rooms.

The last separate room foursome we had was with a couple who didn't like to be together, the woman in particular couldn't cum with her husband watching, and he didn't want to see her with another man. But we kept both bedroom doors open and the noises were great!

Ahhh best of both worlds then guys .

as we are getting older we finding ourselfs drawn to it

its nice to an have imformed opinion

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I prefer same room because I love watching, it's a huge turn on. I don't mind seperate room swap, but I miss watching and joining as a 4sum

hiya .P.P. how are you

just looked at your profile and noticed that you point out that your pansexual

could you tell me what that means (im a bit nieve) xxx