Sat in my love honey pvc catsuit

Sat here in my love honey pvc catsuit feelig very sexy and naughty. And just thinking if lovehoney should make pvc catsuits ,wet look bodys and sexy womans lingerie for men :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Would love your feed back :heart::heart:

4 Likes

I love a bit of black and shiney. Having to order elsewhere as, like you say Love honey don’t stock much for men

I have bought a pvc catsuit off love honey size 14 and it fits great good quality nice , soft and shiny :rofl::rofl:

Lovehoney have some really nice wet look stuff. Im always rather tempted to buy myself something from the fierce line. The fabric is really nice

1 Like

Yeah @Green_Eyed_Girl totally agree was looking at some of it the other night and if it made as well as the catsuit i bought on the love honey site i think i will be investing in the long sleeved wetlook body looks very sexy :blush::blush:

Its about time LH started mens Latex too ! A bit more of a challenge to get on and off but feels so much nicer !

1 Like

Totally agree @Latex73

I have several latex outfits and once you’ve worn it PVC is just second to it.

Love it and feel amazingly sexy in it.

3 Likes

I have too much Latex but one can never have too much haha I adore the feel of latex sometimes even under daytime clothing !

1 Like

Yes, I think they should have some for men, but personally I prefer wearing women’s lingerie because it just feels sexier to me

I love the feeling of latex and pvc on just feels amazing to the touch i just love wearing nice and tight outfits​:blush::blush:

1 Like

I totaly agree with you there there is some lovely lingerie on the LH site would love to see the same style as the womans but adjusted for men

Had mine made to measure and love love every piece of latex I own.

1 Like

I bet that wasnt cheap :astonished::astonished:.thats the only problem with the letex its expensive thing to get into but its worth every penny when you slide into it

My most expensive was £264…but worth every damn penny…that was about 5 years ago though…so probably more now.

That isnt to bad i thought having it tailored to you i thought it would of been alot more :blush:

There defo is an opening in the market for this I reckon! But then for some guys it’s the point that they’re made for women that makes it all the more sexier for them to wear, so maybe a 50/50 thing :nerd_face:

3 Likes

See when you wear latex clothing, does it not sound all strange?
Like a rubbery flappy bike tube off a cycle bike wheel?

I cant think how to word what the noise is :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: a bike tube lol i know what you mean @Bigiain . I dont really notice the noise when you have the dressing aid or powder to get into it and you have it all shinny on the outside when you touch or move your hands over someone with latex clothing on it makes a nice noise .i think its more about the feeling when you wear it and when someone touches you i feel when your in latex you feel very sexual to the touch . I carnt explain .it just feels totally amazing mind blowing im so much horny and naughty when im dress in it :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yeah i know what you are saying buddy might take the fun out of wearing womans underwear​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

The latex polish / shiner also lubricators to much reduce the squeaking sounds ! It does have a distinctive sound to the touch as well as the feel too all part of the fun :star_struck:

1 Like