SATIN FETISH

Hi all. Any males, females or couples here have a fetish for satin and/or silk?

I read this as Satan fetish at first...

I wouldn't say fetish, but satin does feel lovely and I do enjoy wearing it!

Love it when wifey wears satin, lovely to touch.

Both wifey and satin!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Satin/Silk drives me crazy! 90% of the lingirie I buy the other half is made of it :)

We are both massive fans of silk and satin

Depends what you mean by 'satin fetish'. I love wearing satin or silk materials, feel so sensual in them and my OH definitely appreciates them and my changed mind set too. But if he left a cum stain on anything I'd slap him! My pretties are precious! So...not that kind of satin fetish, no. Just wearing for me :)

my favourite undies are satin, love how they feel and they look gorgeous. I don't wear them a lot, just for special occaisions.

hmmmm i think we should start a special satin album for all you lovely people to post your pics of you wearing it :)

1 Like

Hi :) welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here x

I adore satin it's one of my favourite fabric's. I love it when my OH runs his hands all over body when I'm wearing my satin lingerie it's such a turn on.

Lol Lovebirds, I have to agree on that one, that's a big no no! :)

NatandTom wrote:

I read this as Satan fetish at first...

I wouldn't say fetish, but satin does feel lovely and I do enjoy wearing it!

Also read this as satan...

I love wearing satin...it feels really sensual x

My oh prefers pvc but never mind ;)

Hello and welcome :) I love the feel and look of satin though wouldn't say it is a fetish. I definitely recommend these chemises http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32651

CHAINSHOTZ wrote:

hmmmm i think we should start a special satin album for all you lovely people to post your pics of you wearing it :)

That sounds like a good idea. ;)

I'm shocked that you even mention satin and silk in the same breath! Those are two completely different things: Satin is a weave structure (like twill - as in jeans - or tabby - as in dish towels) and used on LH's website for polyester fabrics. I. e. a completely man-made, petrol-based material whose main advantages are that it's cheap and easy to care for.

Silk is the thread produced by silk worms - larvae of Bombyx mori for cultivated silk, other varieties come from other butterflies, the finest natural fibre in existence and lovely to wear. And of course it can be woven as satin, tabby, twill...

I do not particularly enjoy polyester fabrics at all (though I have some, due to price and practicality), but I'm still looking for affordable silk nightwear as I imagine the feeling must be fabulous.

CHAINSHOTZ wrote:

Hi all. Any males, females or couples here have a fetish for satin and/or silk?

Alot of my clients from Germany have this fetish, it's not uncommon and i do cater for them of course

Regards

Miss Casey

I like lace, do I need to start my own thread?