Satisfyer 1 vs Lelo Sona

I've had my Lelo Sona for a while now and absolutely love it! Recently I got the Satisfyer 1 and, although I didn't expect it to be as mind-blowing, it barely did anything for me. I experimented with different angles and speeds, but it just feels like using a bullet vibrator.

Has anyone tried both and if so, what do you think?

These are the toys I'm talking about: Satisfyer 1 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39015 and Lelo Sona https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38998

Yeah we've tried both (the cruise version of sona), and many more besides, to be completely honest, the S1 is without doubt the weakest of all these types of toys that we have tried, so can't imagine your experience is that unusual. From what i remember of the S1 (cos we binned it), the OH gave up with it after a short while in favour of the S2 or the S2 pro

I have had the satisfyer and I returned it as it also did nothing for me. It has put me off buying another one of that style. It might even of been the pro 2

Can anyone advise what does a butt plug add when having sex after just getting into Anil would love to know experiences pros and cons

I have the Sona and find it hard work. It feels lovely in the hand and ticks all the boxes on paper, but it takes me forever to get anywhere near orgasm. Then, when I'm almost at the edge, something happens that makes it very... blah.

Womanizer never fails for me in under a minute, so I know it's not me.

Thank you for your replies!

Sum Sub, may I ask which one of these toys is her favourite? =)

Just Tease Me, I got the Satisfyer as an exchange for the Fifty Shades one but it was even worse, haha! Didn't feel right to return it again. However, I suggest you give another clitoral suction toy a try. My Sona is one of my top 3 favourite toys!

VR sorry to hear that... If it's because of the vibrations getting less powerful when you press too hard, the cruiser model should fix it. Never tried a Womanizer, but it's on my list! ;)

We've got the Womanizer Classic and the Lelo Sona Cruise so not precisely the toys in question, but I think the Sona works in a different way than the Womanizer and Satisfyer ones.

The Sona uses sonic waves and air pulses to stimulate the clitoris so the nozzle is more of a directional funnel, which means it's a bit more forgiving placement-wise. Mrs Chimp has found she can move it around a bit, as well as letting it hover over her clitoris, rather than needing a proper full seal (though the further you have it away the more chance there is for the waves/pulses to 'escape' and dissipate). And if you hold it too close it needs the extra power from the Cruise Control to ramp it up as it can feel like it's losing power. Whereas the Womanizer uses air pressure to gently 'tug' the clitoris so it really needs a full seal to work and doesn't like be moved off its spot once it's found it, so placement is key.

I don't know if the Satisfyer is exactly the same as the Womanizer but it seems to work in a similar way so maybe a change in technique may help? We checked out the manufacturer's websites and they have little videos and picture instructions to help find the right spot/techniques for each which might be useful. Mrs Chimp needed an anatomy refresher and a mirror to find the perfect spot for the Womanizer, though the Sona was easier. I don't know if that's because it's more forgiving or simply because it was the second one she tried?

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but I hope this is useful. 🙂

I cant help with the comparison but I can 100% vouch for the Lelo (Cruise), had one a few weeks, maybe three and nothing else has been used since, bullets and wand inc.

I did alot of reading reviews before buying and I've come to the conclusion these types of toys are like marmite.

I got the Satisfyer 1 about a month ago, used it twice and loved it. The feel was different and I although I did enjoy it, I am sure the more expensive brands would have been better.

Since then, it has decided to stop working all together so that'll probably end up in the bin ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Trine wrote:

I did alot of reading reviews before buying and I've come to the conclusion these types of toys are like marmite.

Yeasty?

MrandMrs_L wrote:

I got the Satisfyer 1 about a month ago, used it twice and loved it. The feel was different and I although I did enjoy it, I am sure the more expensive brands would have been better.

Since then, it has decided to stop working all together so that'll probably end up in the bin

It's got a 1 year product guarantee on it so if it's bust you should contact Customer Care and arrange a replacement. 👍

The sona beat the satisfyer hands down, but the womanizer starlet is by far the best clitoral sucky toy we have ever tried.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

The sona beat the satisfyer hands down, but the womanizer starlet is by far the best clitoral sucky toy we have ever tried.

Mrs Chimp did love the Womanizer Classic (and still likes it a lot) but it's been pipped by the Sona Cruise. Apparently the Womanizer is a bit more aggressive in how it goes about its business, and the freedom to move the Sona round without getting the 'Zoidberg eating linguine' noise is also a plus. It still makes some funky noises when it's not positioned properly, (and I think some of the patterns sound like the boss level on Streets of Rage 🙂) but there's definitely more latitude to move it about.

We purchased the Womaniser W100 and then the Satisfier 2 .Although these were both very good , when we tried the Lelo Sona it was just better . We still have all 3 but only every use the Lelo Sona now . I have been looking at the Womaniser Premium but at the price i really dont see how it can be better that the Lelo Sona. Hope that helps