Saving for boob Job -rant-

I thought id write a little rant here, been saving for a boob job for Sooo long now, but every time i get enough money nearly, some emergancy seems to come along (at the moment my PC has stopped working and its going to cost me a lot of money to get a new one) and several other bills and stuf appear!. It seems every time im close i seem to have to shell out money grr.

Poor you, hope all the little things go away and you can start to save again

Can you get one done at a time?

nope that would look stupid :P

was just joking TJ hope you get it together although I prefer natuural

i prefer natural, on other people. Mine look like an tribal african woman whose are dangling round their ankles (in my opinion anyway)

get two bags of sugar and do inclined presses with them

lol i wish i was rich enough to afford 2 bags of sugar

anything that weights about a kilo (2 pounds) will do, lay slightly backwards and lift vertically, it tones the pectoral muscles and lifts your boobs

aye but it also takes effort lol

lol ....effort is cheaper than a boob job, not hard work at all you arnt lifting a heavy weight just toning the muscles, not like weight lifting ha ha ha its just a kilo in each hand

yeah but i want them bigger..hence why i want the boob job...

thanks hun, but they depress me, i have serious problems with the way i look , and i think getting my body the way i want would solve a lot of my problems

ToxicJenni wrote:

thanks hun, but they depress me, i have serious problems with the way i look , and i think getting my body the way i want would solve a lot of my problems

if its going to make you look at your body and smile, then go for it! stuff what anyone else says its about how you feel in your own body that counts <3

What is wrong with your PC? Most issues are fairly cheap to fix as the components (hard drives etc) are pretty low cost these days.

its basicly died of old age and has overheated and burnt out

so its easier to buy a new one as it was all slow anyway

annd thanks weesteve <3

Know that feeling,

My laptop is threatening at the moment.

Keep going and keep your eye on the prize (well prizes) ;-)

Just like the movie 'Up'

Such is life unless you've got loads of money

SG

With a desktop PC the usual thing that goes up in smoke is the switch-mode power supply. These are as cheap as chips and (apart from a very slow evolution over the years) are pretty much standardised even down to the mounting screw locations. I tend to keep one of these supplies on the shelf so we loose minimum time when one decides to immolate itself.

WeeSteve wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

if its going to make you look at your body and smile, then go for it! stuff what anyone else says its about how you feel in your own body that counts <3

BINGO! I totally agree with Steve :)

^.^ H2H ^.^