scared little newbie here!

Good to see those legs back Horny !!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Welcome Technicolour, yes take care with the bank account as l don't believe LveHoney do debt counselling - YET !!!

Tallboy

Haha, yes, theres an idea for lovehoney!

Thank you for the welcome =]

hi and welcome,im sure u will enjoy it on here

Welcome to the OA!!!

xxx

no its not nosey at all i got my order at 7.30am this morning lol the delivery guy knocked on and woke me up (how rude! but he is so forgiven!) i got the multipulse console vibrator kit (looks good to me) the lovehoney aquagasm rabbit in pink my fave colour! a power smoothie again in pink. the swedish erotica love egg thing the poweful one a pocket sized vibe (pink again!) ky (obviously) out of sheer interest i had to get the little teddy bear thing and i got for free the users guide to the rabbit book and that luv bug thingy. so some new gadgets to play with

how you doin' horny nice to see another newbie about

danii

x

hey danii welcome . how are you getting on?

hey sweetlove666, im getting on ok thanks apart from the multiple posting thing 'twas a typo on my newbie part (damn new laptop)

love the site though glad i found it!

x

yeah the site is ace and the mods tend to clean up ninja posts

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

no its not nosey at all i got my order at 7.30am this morning lol the delivery guy knocked on and woke me up (how rude! but he is so forgiven!) i got the multipulse console vibrator kit (looks good to me) the lovehoney aquagasm rabbit in pink my fave colour! a power smoothie again in pink. the swedish erotica love egg thing the poweful one a pocket sized vibe (pink again!) ky (obviously) out of sheer interest i had to get the little teddy bear thing and i got for free the users guide to the rabbit book and that luv bug thingy. so some new gadgets to play with

how you doin' horny nice to see another newbie about

danii

x

Guessing you will be busy for a day or two then uh Danii xx

Tallboy

yeah TB im planning my attack on mr barton tonight (little does he know!)

x

Look out Mr/Master Barton - She's behind you !!! bend over !!!!

TB

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

TB

ha ha, we'll see External Media

hi alwayshorney good to meet you

x

thankyou

x

AlwaysHorney wrote:

so what do you enjoy External Media

perhaps have a dig through the threads. pretty sure the 'have you ever' one sums me up

take it your screen name sums you up External Media

x

Now how did you guess that Princess !!!!!!!!!!!

TB

hello there, welcome to the forums

hello and welcome pink princess!!!

tallboy247 wrote:

Now how did you guess that Princess !!!!!!!!!!!

TB

just one of my many talents TB !lol

x