scared little newbie here!

hi all just wanted to introduce myself im danielle, 23 came across this website by accident- but what a happy accident it was! ha ha

my 1st order will be here tomorrow and i can not wait!

looking forward to chatting to you all soon

mwah

x

Welcome, no need to be scared...this is one big happy family.

JJxx

JoJoxx wrote:

Well, except for me.

I'm not happy.

Or big.

Grrr.

:)

ps: But I am joking. :p

Oopppssss....sorry Lubyanka.

JJxx

Lubyanka wrote:

JoJoxx wrote:

Well, except for me.

I'm not happy.

Or big.

Grrr.

:)

ps: But I am joking. :p

Oh no she's not pinkprincess, don't you believe her- scarey in the extreme. Though that's only from me!! Lubyanka is undoubtedly an individual and precious soul, and we really love her to bits, just that we wouldn'nt ever for a moment entertain the notion of telling her so !!

You will have a fabbie time here princess, but don't forget the search forums tag at the top right hand corner, there have been half the population of Britain, yes that's right- your neighbour- down this road b4 u so rely upon previous questions as well, then astound us all with your horniest thoughts.....how did you find us sinners by the way???

TB

Hi Danielle,

I'm a "newbie" too, but am so pleased I've found this site. Service is great and products are exactly what they say they are.

Enjoy!

Hi Mr P, glad you came bi, glad you found us, please free to get your kit off on the blog asap, and however did you happen to discover us !! sinners ha ha.

Tallboy

well actually i was looking for some new 'ahem' products and typed seach for ann summers- saw this underneath, clicked and the rest is history, as they say. thanks for the tip so far i have found the site really good and the caption bit has had me in stitches. nice to speak to like minded individuals for a change and as for ann summers- history!

x

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi Mr P, glad you came bi, glad you found us, please free to get your kit off on the blog asap, and however did you happen to discover us !! sinners ha ha.

Tallboy

TB if thats your real ares i will eat my hat

tallboy247 wrote:

Tallboy

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

well actually i was looking for some new 'ahem' products and typed seach for ann summers- saw this underneath, clicked and the rest is history, as they say. thanks for the tip so far i have found the site really good and the caption bit has had me in stitches. nice to speak to like minded individuals for a change and as for ann summers- history!

x

History - well done one of my fave subjects as well !!!

TB

Hullo and welcome

thankyou for your welcomes sorry about the 3 threads i thought the boards were seperate iygwim before i posted, apologies

x

sexelle wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Tallboy

Sexelle your hat is safe, but my ass was better than that in it's day, was fondled by unseen hands on the underground in my day !! still v pert as Mrs T always says ha ha.

TB

still learning. i have to say some of the stories on here are amazing and ive only read a few! puts mine to shame

x

Glad to see I'm not the only newbie around here at the moment!

Found this place by accident too. Gotten a bit addicted already, my poor poor bank account!

Welcome Technicolour, yes take care with the bank account as l don't believe LveHoney do debt counselling - YET !!!

Tallboy

Welcome Technicolour, yes take care with the bank account as l don't believe LveHoney do debt counselling - YET !!!

Tallboy

There's loads of newbies so don't worry guys and I'm sure you'll get the hang of the forums in no time. Hope you enjoy it here

Can I ask what you ordered Princess - or is that too nosey?? This is a great place and I've been tempted far too often lately!