School girl roleplay/costume

Ok I know this has probably been debated over and over between people and couples but am I the only one who finds a school girl costume/roleplay really creepy and wrong? Like why would your partner or whatever want you to be dressed as a school girl? They're underage for one so I don't really get it to be honest..

its is very creep

its is very creep

Well everybody's different and for the people who do 'get it', it's not like they are out lusting and perving on actual schoolgirls! (That would be seriously wrong!) I think it's just the whole ridiculously short skirt and revealing blouse (that actual schoolgirls would never get away with!) that some men appreciate seeing their partners wearing, and to be honest I've never seen an actual school uniform look like that! As for the actual role play, I guess it just lives out the fantasy of crushing on a teacher only instead of being forbidden and illegal this time it's actually fully consented because it's with your partner, ie not real! And if you like a bit of BDSM you have the added bonus of a good spanking! :)

It may not be for everyone, just like I don't get the whole doctor/nurse thing (could be because of my job or the fact that hospitals are somewhere I hate being) but the beauty of role playing and fantasies is that everyone is different. It would be a bit boring if everyone enjoyed exactly the same things and the sex toy/lingerie industry would be quite a bit smaller!

Oh and not all school girls are underage as I for one was in school until I was 18!

I dont see the problem tbh.

People wear puppy dog butt plugs but it doesnt mean they fantasise about having sex with dogs. People wear nuse outfits but there pretty much zilch that is sexy about that job!

I dont even think the school girl outfits resemble real life uniforms anyway so i dont really see the connection between the two. So long as the person wearing it is over the age of consent it isnt an issue. If the age thing was a worry, there are pupils who stay at school until they are 18 and some unis may have a "uniform" so it doesnt have to be seen as an underage thing.

Why would you judge another person as creepy based on a harmless fantasy? I don't get that, to be honest.

Of course it isn't wrong. It's roleplay. Sorry, but if you honestly think someone would ask their partner to dress up as a school girl and then be thinking 'damn I really wish this outfit was actually on an underage girl, that'd be hot' you don't quite get the point of fantasy/roleplay...

Not a great idea to start a judgemental thread condeming a perfectly harmless and common fantasy that Lovehoney themselves sell the gear to act out. If you don't get it, you don't get it, no one says you have to partake. I'm sure you have fantasies other people don't get too. Friendly and open forum remember :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Why would you judge another person as creepy based on a harmless fantasy? I don't get that, to be honest.

Of course it isn't wrong. It's roleplay. Sorry, but if you honestly think someone would ask their partner to dress up as a school girl and then be thinking 'damn I really wish this outfit was actually on an underage girl, that'd be hot' you don't quite get the point of fantasy/roleplay...

Not a great idea to start a judgemental thread condeming a perfectly harmless and common fantasy that Lovehoney themselves sell the gear to act out. If you don't get it, you don't get it, no one says you have to partake. I'm sure you have fantasies other people don't get too. Friendly and open forum remember :)

+1

JM88 wrote:

I dont see the problem tbh.

People wear puppy dog butt plugs but it doesnt mean they fantasise about having sex with dogs. People wear nuse outfits but there pretty much zilch that is sexy about that job!

I dont even think the school girl outfits resemble real life uniforms anyway so i dont really see the connection between the two. So long as the person wearing it is over the age of consent it isnt an issue. If the age thing was a worry, there are pupils who stay at school until they are 18 and some unis may have a "uniform" so it doesnt have to be seen as an underage +1thing.

+1

I'm not judging, I just personally don't really understand but I do see where you guys are coming from

On the flip side, i can see where you are coming from if a guy (or girl) was only sexually attracted to his partner when she was dressed up and in character as a school girl. I think if it became an obsession that the person only wanted sex with the character and insisted on her wearing the uniform then that would be completely wrong if the woman didnt want it.

A healthy balance is fine though.

I don't see any problem with it and don't think it's creepy .I have a schoolgirl outfit from here thats not in the least bit realistic of any uniform I've ever seen but that's all part of the fun of roleplay.
For me any type of roleplay is about losing yourself in a fantasy world for a while where you get to act as someone else . It's very much removed from real life .I don't dress up in different uniforms every time we have sex but it's a fun escape from reality now and then .
I have lots of different fantasies but it doesn't mean I'd want to carry them out for real .

Well I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I should of probably worded what I sad differently and I wasn't judging anyone

Everyone is different, I can see the appeal

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I totally agree with you Lovebirds.

At the same time the apology from Kittycat is taken.

Don't worry about it Kittycat , you haven't offended me :)
Everyone has a different view on things that's all .

What about those rubbish St Trinians films? Plenty women dressed as sexy schoolgirls in them.

I suppose everyone has different tastes, and while the schoolgirl power play side of things has never appealed to me, I can appreciate the costume (short skirt and pigtails are hot!).

If you just don't get a fantasy, or why people might like it but you don't, I find it is handy to think of it logically, and realise that all sex is rediculous. Once you got that down it is easier to deconstruct reasons for people enjoying certain "strange" fantasies. I also find this helps in participating in sex acts that may drive your partner wild, but you are indifferent to.

binky59 wrote:

What about those rubbish St Trinians films? Plenty women dressed as sexy schoolgirls in them.

Got a point there lol

I can understand where you are coming from, even if creepy is probably the wrong choice of words.

I think it's partly to do how revealing the costume is but also maybe to do with innocence. I think it's a pretty common fantasy to "corrupt" someone and show them a thing or two sexually.

Could also be played out as the naughty schoolgirl getting up to things she shouldn't and being punished.

I'm not really into role plays but would definitely get turned on seeing my girlfriend dressed in a sexy school uniform. As others point out though this doesn't mean I actually want to have sex with a school girl.
One thing I do find surprising though is just how many people on Fet are into daddy/daughter play. Each to their own, but as father to a little girl that is one of the very few fetishes I could get into