School girl skirt for my new sexy butt plug

Hey just got a very sexy school girl skirt witch is very short and got my bunny tail from lovehoney so will be wearing them out this weekend to show off to my oh anyone else got anything else like this ? Xoxo

My Mrs has lots of costumes for role playing and fancy dress parties.

She has 2 school girl outfits. One bought from Lovehoney which is an all in one and she has a separate pleated skirt as well This coupled with an undersized white blouse and one of my ties makes also a cracking outfit. I son't think I would let her wear them at parties though although one could be worn with modest shorts under neath.

I have a skirt, but wouldn't wear it out! Some things are best kept indoors :)

No tail plug right now as I'm a fuss pot and the ones I want keep being discontinued before I have a chance to grab them, but plenty of short skirts/school girl outfits for when I do find 'the one' :)

Though I would definitely be wearing them indoors for my OH. I prefer that nobody else gets to see what is meant for him!

Lovebirds_x - I do love a good skirt but I just really think that a school girl skirt will be perfect for showing off my ass to him and just making him see the perfect view hehe;) any fashion tips of what kinds of top to wear with this skirt, it's red and black really sexy I think xoxo

An undersized white button up blouse if it's for your fellas view only. Keep about 3 buttons froom the top undone to show off your cleavage. Complete with a tie knicked from his wardrobe .

mysteron wrote:

An undersized white button up blouse if it's for your fellas view only. Keep about 3 buttons froom the top undone to show off your cleavage. Complete with a tie knicked from his wardrobe .

Oh my gosh, that's a brilliant idea! Perfect for my man, any other ideas for wearing it in public xoxo

How public? Adult party type public ? Just worried about your skirt length here if being honest

I have a few tail plugs. I LOVE them, they feel so naughty!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I have a few tail plugs. I LOVE them, they feel so naughty!

How many have you got?! Do you ever where them out in public! I love my one, I just don't no what to wear it with, any tips Sugarboobies2232?xoxo

mysteron wrote:

How public? Adult party type public ? Just worried about your skirt length here if being honest

Well like out shopping really, the one I have isn't super super short but I have got 2 xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Well like out shopping really, the one I have isn't super super short but I have got 2 xoxo

agree with MM. In complete honesty, I wouldn't want my child to be exposed to this kind of teasing. It's a great idea in private, but in public, it could very easily offend. X

As I said on my other post, it's really not that short, I have 2 one is for the bedroom and one longer so perfect for public, I don't do this in supermarkets like that, if i was going to do anything like that I would stay well out of the way, I do make sure there are no children around!xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

As I said on my other post, it's really not that short, I have 2 one is for the bedroom and one longer so perfect for public, I don't do this in supermarkets like that, if i was going to do anything like that I would stay well out of the way, I do make sure there are no children around!xoxo

Good. Just be careful x