Scream

Just felt like having a small melt down that's all.... I've had 17 hrs sleep this past week, I'm flagging. I suffer from insomnia and it blows pretty big in style right now! Yes I've tried anything and everything it's just who I am!

But this is nice..just getting it off my chest!

That is all :)

I hope you get some sleep soon, been dealing with the little one teething at the moment, so feel you're pain.

One day, there shall be sleep :)

Hold in there

Oh bless, I remember those days! yes there shall...one day hey!

oh my goodness you may be my sista from another mista Ozz, I have horrible insomnia and I have spent that past week averaging 2-3 hours tops so stressed about work and something I could not find in the house.

I do take meds sometimes when I get so desperate I know I wont function for work.

Please get some fresh air today, go on a walk, it may help more than the scream.

haha..yep done all that and more. Did my 5km on the treadmill this morning then an hour workout, been another walk round the lake here where I live. Been out and about. I'll probably get a shag tonight and yet I know come 3 am it's wakey wakey time for Corinne!

It sucks doesn't it? I feel terrible for anyone that doesn't get good sleep.

Thanks chook x

hope it works out for you :)

I have OSA, so even though i sleep a lot normally, i feel like ive had 2 hrs or less, it really does suck.

Here's some positive Vibes coming your way.

Thanks Lovinthetoys, appreciated x

Are you familiar with this thread?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1147969-rant-alert-2015/
Serial new threads really aren't necessary!

Yeah right, thanks for that.

My advice would be not to stress about it and certainly not try forcing yourself into the 8 hours/night 'norm'. There is plenty of evidence that it may be the norm but that it's not natural.

For much of my life I functioned quite happily on less than 5 hours sleep and quite frequently worked through the night when I had something I was keen to see completed. Any attempt to force the issue and get 8 hours used to have me lying awake with a growing headache and leave me feeling really knackered when I finally did get up - far worse than if I had got up and done a full day's work . So even now if I find I can't get to sleep or have woken in the middle of the night I get up and do something - sometimes just read a book - anything but fretting about not sleeping.

I hear what you're saying and thanks. We're not to talk about my thread on here it seems!

Oh well! Yeah I hunker down around 12/1 am and awake between 3-4 each night! Had it around 17/18 yrs now, so I know it well. It just piles up on me and I have other crap on my mind which isn't helping I know!

Reading, chilling to music, a dull movie, yup done em all. But thanks all the same, I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention - google "Segmented sleep" - its an interesting theory.

Oh really! Thanks for the heads up :)