Screamer

Well we played the game of telling my lady to be quite or i would stopped,which was fun,but she got a tad annoyed lol,she called me a few choice names,gave me a slap which added to the fun,so next step is the ball gag,but she is not to keen on the taste of rubber,so strawberry flavour lube may be needed,so perhaps this problem just gets better.

1 Like

Haha, you must have got her worked up! Get a plastic gag :) I have a plastic one and it doesn't taste of anything! Although to be honest you can still make a fair bit of noise with those...but it might be a deterrent x

Happy you liked my idea haha have fun! ;)

Miss Char,i am trying to quiten her down,not make her worse lol.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Happy you liked my idea haha have fun! ;)

Thanks Lollipop,did have a lot of fun with my lady.

Glad to hear it. :D

Turns me on when I hear people having sex. Let her scream. Obviously if she is too loud the local council might get involved....

Janny wrote:

Turns me on when I hear people having sex. Let her scream. Obviously if she is too loud the local council might get involved....

She is not into group sex though lol

Lol sorry no read my post back and I wasn't that clear... I meant all ball gags you can make noise through really! But it might sort of act as a reminder to be quiet, i keep really quiet with mine in but I can make loud albeit muffled noises! And I really do recommend plastic or other material gags if she doesn't like taste of rubber! Coz you can smell it and uggggh! Haha x

Trouble is or not as some may think,if i use the ball gag as a deterent or reminder,she will really get off on it,as she likes to domininated all though in a soft way .

Then she should enjoy you telling her to stfu! Use that to your advantage! Lol ;) xx

Miss Char,you are put ideas into my head now,she already thinks im leading her astray by taking her out of her comfort zone lol

Miss char behave yourself woman! lol :p

No need to tell her off Lollipop lol

I would love it if my OH was a screamer.

She moans a lot but i go wild when i hear a good screaming orgasm.

im noisy and find it really hard to keep quiet, if i have to it sort of kills the moment!

1 Like

I go from one extreme to the other. Generally when it's love making I'm more quiet, whereas raunchy hard sweaty sex id much much louder!

chubber wrote:

Janny wrote:

She is not into group sex though lol

Ha Ha - really laughing out loud at that one Chubber.

When I had an active sex life I used to LOVE a noisy partner. It really turns me on Knowing that I am doing it right for her.

I can't see what your problem is Chubber - let her enjoy herself! If you try to stifle her too much it could end up turning her right off as she will be concentrating too hard on being quiet.

1 Like

Well i suppose its not to much of a problem ,just never been with a lady as vocal as my new partner,but i am sure i will have to get use to it lol

My OH loves it when I scream for him! ;)