Screamer

Hi,just in the process of starting a new realationship,things have moved a rapid rate with this lovely lady,the problem or not ,is she is very loud moaner and cries out when she orgasms,and uses a colourfull words to which is a huge turn,but i live in an upstairs flat,the flats below are holiday rentals,i have allowed her to bite down on my hand to may be quiten her,please dont think im bigging myself up,she just loves sex after a sexless marriage.

1 Like

Get her a ball gag. Lol

1 Like

head in pillow lol

Lol lollipop! Actually laughing so hard.

Also tell her to shhhh during the act.. I actually love it when my partner tells me to be completely silent it's such a challenge makes things so intense!

1 Like

Let the neighbours get jealous hehe!

I'm a total screamer and we have a housemate and very thin walls. We've gotten into the habit of having sex while he is in work so that we don't keep him up at night. Maybe this could work for you guys too? Saying that, sometimes we just don't care and its kind of a turn on knowing someones in the next room.

And yeah I'm with lollipop on the ball gag.

1 Like

Haha thanks missChar well it would work really good. I can be loud sometimes but I don't really see the problem. I mean everyone has sex.

Totally agree being loud is fun for both and at least you know your Doing something right! I'd rather hear people have sex than argue...which I used to have next door to me all the time.

Let her be free and go crazy especially after an apparently sexless marriage shes just enjoying herself !

1 Like

lol,you buggers,these ideas will probably make her scream even more lol,thank you,may ask her about the ball gag when she rings tonight.

MissChar wrote:

Lol lollipop! Actually laughing so hard.

Also tell her to shhhh during the act.. I actually love it when my partner tells me to be completely silent it's such a challenge makes things so intense!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Get her a ball gag. Lol

Very good idea Lollipop

Misschar its so true makes it hotter

1 Like

Lol we are a cheeky lot! ;)

Turn it into a game. Tell her she has to try and not make any noise. Tell her you will punish her if she moans or screams. Tell her once she starts making noise you will stop giving her pleasure etc

Just make sure you keep the windows shut. With this heatwave we've had them open at night and have had a few looks from the neightbours in the morning.

Let the girl scream. Sometimes theres nothing better than letting the raw primal sound of climax be released and i also live in a block of flats. You just get funny looks once they figure out its you haha.

I'm with ShyButCurious. Let her scream. My OH's reactions, especially when she is having an orgasm is what really does it for me the most.

Pillow..I am a screamer which does not go down well with havign 2 children..

OH is fantastic if i get a bit loud he takes me into a deep kiss or bite him lol

We have sex at other times of the day where ever possible ..i work part time and he works form home so lunchbeaks can be very interesting for us..

1 Like

Ball gags muffle speech and screams but it will still be possible to make a lot of noise with one in. (Trust me muahahaha)

Just tell her about your worries and ask her to keep it down. I know sex is amazing and wonderful and makes you wanna scream and shout but it is actually possible for everyone to be quiet if and when needed, no matter how good it is. I mean, if screaming during orgasm was so involuntary, why were we not all screaming as teenagers in our bedrooms when we were experimenting with mum and dad next door? We were sneaky and silent and it is possible to be aware of noise and tone it down. I know some people say they can't help it but I think what they mean is they get carried away in the moment and forget or dont realise, or even find it a turn on that people could hear. I guess they would soon remember if you invited their folks over to stay? lol

I am noisy but only when I know I can be without disturbing anyone else (And by disturbing them, I mean scarring them with my sex noises lol) I can let myself go if we are totally alone and shut up if we are not.

Somerland wrote:

Just make sure you keep the windows shut. With this heatwave we've had them open at night and have had a few looks from the neightbours in the morning.

Think i will try this one.Thank you all for the replys.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Turn it into a game. Tell her she has to try and not make any noise. Tell her you will punish her if she moans or screams. Tell her once she starts making noise you will stop giving her pleasure

This sounds fun,i will try this method,hey thanks for all your replies.

Let us know how it goes x