Scrotum, Ball bag and balls. Sexy or not?

Oh man they are so incredibly unsexy, unfortunately the OH agrees so my boys get no love during BJs which is a shame but I can definitely see why she wouldn't do it!

They are definitely not sexy haha. Ugly things! Yuck, but I don't have to like the look of them to touch them or lick them.

yorkieted wrote:

Mine look like a couple of kiwi fruits in a shrunken old leather pouch, and my scrot's as wizened and wrinkly as Cliff Richard's neck. Other than that, they serve a relatively practical and occasionally pleasurable purpose, but I just wish I didn't occasionally feel like I was having a hernia after trapping one of the little fellas whilst taking to my driver's seat a little too enthusiastically.

YES.

There is nothing quite like the pain when you accidentally 'sit' on one of your fellas.

Is it me or do they seem to feature an awful lot in bdsm?

Im not that big a fan of them looks wise, but i loved when I drove my ex wild by sicking his balls when I was giving him head. I would only do it of he had freshly shaved.

I think there hideous, especially mine as the. Tend to spend most of their time between my knees. I've often wondered though what they'd look like if I bought some of that uplifting anti wrinkle cream and gave the plums a pamper. Look kinda odd tho I Think.

Love!

Although in general they may not be much to look at, there's so much you can do with them! It drives my OH wild sometimes when I give them a little squeeze or a lick.

They dont really bother me, i guess if i had a personal preference full is a better look and yesss they have to be shaved if im going to lick/suck them!