Scrotum, Ball bag and balls. Sexy or not?

Funny old things, Love them or hate them? Do they get in the way? Do they turn you on or off? When giving a BJ do you take them in your mouth? Do they give you power over your OH? Sexy or ugly? Any body into ball play?

I love my OH's balls. He likes it when I play with them when giving a BJ and sometimes when we are having sex and using a vibe it manages to tickle his balls too and he loves that.

I do prefer it when he trims the hair on them though.

I don't exactly love them or think they're sexy but when I was looking up on how to give my OH amazing oral, sucking on them apparently is really nice so I tried it and my OH looooves it :P I find is sexy seeing him squirm from pleasure

I also give them a little squeeze or tickle sometimes when he's near cumming and he enjoys that too :D xx

from a visual perspective, they are just hideous.

But I love it when my OH plays with my balls, so I can't complain.

Im with Billy Connolly on this one, they look like a hairy brain. Definitely unsexy

I think they're hideous too, and look even worse when they're bare - I seriously don't understand why men shave their balls. It's one of the disadvantages of 69, being eye-level with a ballsack isn't exactly my idea of fun.

Haha.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I think they're hideous too, and look even worse when they're bare - I seriously don't understand why men shave their balls. It's one of the disadvantages of 69, being eye-level with a ballsack isn't exactly my idea of fun.

LMFAO!! I have to agree with that :D xx

Lol @ pp

I don't mind them myself :) I like tea bagging them or playing with them when I'm giving him a Bj. It seems he quite likes it too :) x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LOL.. Trust you PPD

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

PPD always makes me howl love it

I love my BF's "boys", they're so cute and fuzzy! love giving them a little tickle and little lick when giving him head.

I find them ugly, actually. And to be honest, I do not like how they smell after a prolonged sex session. Although, I miss those (the prolonged sex sessions - we have not had such for years now).

Regardless, I stimulate them with my hands while we make sex or while I give him oral or a hand job - I know it feels nice for him.

I like them when they are tight during sex and I do play with his a lot in oral and handjobs. I don't mind them at other times. He shaves them which I love. They look crazy when I can see them from behind if he leans over. And yeah the smell is't the best. I'm lucky that my OH is very into keeping clean down there.

I find them fascinating to watch. After sex they start to move and shrink on their own and it looks bizzare!!!

There hideous.... Some more than others! But then so are vaginas

I don't like the look of them and prefer them trimmed or shaved. But I quite like licking and sucking them:)

1 Like

Men are not blessed in the attractive bits stakes.

I love my oh balls & I love to put them in my mouth and suck when giving him a bj, makes him moan!! lol only time I feel I have the power!!

Mine look like a couple of kiwi fruits in a shrunken old leather pouch, and my scrot's as wizened and wrinkly as Cliff Richard's neck. Other than that, they serve a relatively practical and occasionally pleasurable purpose, but I just wish I didn't occasionally feel like I was having a hernia after trapping one of the little fellas whilst taking to my driver's seat a little too enthusiastically.

if i keep them smooth she is very happy to lick and toy them x