Search Suggestion

Hi LH,

I'm looking to buy a new dildo for our harness, but I'm finding it to be quite a laborious task. Mainly because girth is such an important factor, but there isn't a filter option for it, so I'm having to look at the description of every dildo to see if it matches what I'm looking for!

Is there any way you could add another filter option on the dildo section to help with this for next time?

Thanks and Happy Christmas!

You can add multiple search functions. I started with a filter of harness dildos, once that resets you can add a filter like insertable length. You can stack filters but you have to do them one at a time, let them filter than do the next. Unfortunately I didn't see a filter for girth either. Would be best if after you narrow down type and material then length, you could filterdown girth as well. At least when you do the other filters, it will minimize the amount that you have to page through. Don't know if this helped, but figured it was worth a try. Awesome suggestion, as I have wanted to narrow that way for a while. Hope you are listening LH. Merry Christmas

Thanks Jrok. I'm not too bothered about length, just girth, so the only filter I put on was harness dildos.

I guess the girthier dildos are probably going to be the longer ones so I'll take another look 😊

Yeah, +1 on a girth filter

There used to be this option iirc but there is a glitch that for some reason isn't showing the girth of a lot of the toys. ALL the dildos & vibrators etc used to have their girth listed in the detals section. I think it was Alice that mentioned that it's a weird glitch they are trying to fix, which might be why the filtering by girth has disappeared for now too.

Thanks PT. Let's hope they have a fix soon!

Hey everyone

Thanks for the feedback - A girth filter does sound like a really great idea!

I'll flag it up to all the relevant peeps when I'm back in the office in January and see what they say :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey everyone

Thanks for the feedback - A girth filter does sound like a really great idea!

I'll flag it up to all the relevant peeps when I'm back in the office in January and see what they say :)

Thanks Jess. Much appreciated! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time off 😊

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Hi LH,

I'm looking to buy a new dildo for our harness, but I'm finding it to be quite a laborious task. Mainly because girth is such an important factor, but there isn't a filter option for it, so I'm having to look at the description of every dildo to see if it matches what I'm looking for!

Is there any way you could add another filter option on the dildo section to help with this for next time?

Hello! This falls under my job, and I have been asking for a girth filter on the Dildos section for ages for precisely this reason. I know it sounds like something straightforward, but for very complex tech reasons to do with how the site was first built, sadly it is not. It is certainly not something I will forget though - I really want it as a function too!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Hi LH,

Hello! This falls under my job, and I have been asking for a girth filter on the Dildos section for ages for precisely this reason. I know it sounds like something straightforward, but for very complex tech reasons to do with how the site was first built, sadly it is not. It is certainly not something I will forget though - I really want it as a function too!

Hi Alice. Thanks for getting back to me. I completely understand. I have similar issues in my line of work too. Something that seems so simple can be totally the opposite. Let's hope they can find a workaround soon!

Thanks for understanding. Oh - and I meant to say it is certainly something I will not forget (!)

Have been away for a bit and have missed the responses. Awesome job LH on getting in the mix here. Looking forward to a resolution. Thank you