Searching for the most powerful vibrator

Hi everyone

We are trying to find the most powerful vibrator around at the moment and would be interested to hear any recomendations. We were thinking of a mains powered wand but open to suggestions.

Thanks

The doxy is probably the pinnacle of wands, outside of that you are probably looking at a symbian!

Depends on the type of vibrator you're looking for!

Bullet - We-Vibe Tango

Wand - Doxy

G-Spot Vibrator - We-Vibe Rave

Does anyone have experience of both the Doxy & the Lovehoney Mains Deluxe magic wand? Wondered if one is significantly better than the other?

The Doxy is so much better :)

A Magic Wand is usually what people look to for power but personally, I'm not a big fan. Yeah, it's powerful but the vibrations aren't focused. So if you prefer more pinpoint stimulation, it's not the best.

My personal favourites are anything TENGA iroha.

The Doxy is in an entirely different league to the LH deluxe wand.

The die cast doxy is, in our opinion, slightly less powerful than the non die cast, but it is quieter and altogether more pretty.

Then there's this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31069 which at £50 is a stupid price - it was something like £150-£170 when I got it, it is more powerful than doxy, but heavier, but transmits it's power extremely well - the design of the pink attachment is just perfect, gives my OH multiple orgasms without any need to get undressed.

I got the LH wand as offer at email.
It dident arrived yet.
Befor the offer the plan was to buy the cheaper doxy wand.
I want the wand mainly for massage but also as sex toy.
Shuld i gift the LH wand to some one and buy the doxy?
I dont want to be disappointed from first wand.

Is it the mains one dingo? You won't be disappointed - but doxy is better, in most but not all people's opinion...!

The Rockbox2 looks a bit big and baulky but we do like the look of the Doxy but might have to wait until it's on offer as its a bit pricey at £89.99.

What's the difference between the £89.99 version and the die-cast version just one is plastic and one is metal?

Essex Couple wrote:

The Rockbox2 looks a bit big and baulky but we do like the look of the Doxy but might have to wait until it's on offer as its a bit pricey at £89.99.

What's the difference between the £89.99 version and the die-cast version just one is plastic and one is metal?

They are essentially the same wand, the die cast one is heavier, as the body is metal, the head is silione, whereas the plastic bodied one has a vinyl head, and the die cast is quieter, poss cos of the metal housing. The ites themselves are rarelydiscounted, but you may get a 20% code on your birthday/anniversary (if you've given LH those dates), and sometimes you get emailed discounts too - so its worth subscribing for email offers

Sum Sub wrote:

Is it the mains one dingo? You won't be disappointed - but doxy is better, in most but not all people's opinion...!

Yes main powerd. I do want quite wand as possible but cant afford the cast version. My question is, the doxy will be better at massage?

For non-erotic massage, this is actually the best wand we have...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36169

this is pretty good for massage too, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35715 but sadly discontinued. They are both light, whereas doxy and LH wands are heavy. Lighter is good for massage