Searching reviews

Is there a way to filter product reviews by rating? When reading reviews I like to read what people have said is wrong with a product as you can quickly establish if there is a common problem with he product or I he bad reviews are just because of people being overly negative. Good reviews are good to see but I find them less useful that negative reviews as it's easy to say it's good, but difficult to justify any negative comments.

I think you can order by newest/most helpful/no of stars. If you did the latter then you could just skip to the last page of reviews, I don't think you can search reviews per Se.

You can sort reviews by Newest, Most helpful or Rating - if you scroll down to Customer Reviews on the relevant page the options will be on your right. It goes from highest rating to lowest though so you'll need to go to the last page to see the negative reviews.

I actually disagree with this. I have just reviewed the toy and given it a good review because it is aimed at beginners and ticks all the boxes. However I have also put reasons not to buy it so if you don't read those sort of reviews you wouldn't know.

I actually try to put some things which I can see as problematic into the review too, even if i give it high rating. One example is my Lelo Tara review. I put high rating to it, but I put forward reasons why I think others may not enjoy it.

But I can see a point if the toy has 50 or even 100 reviews. You cannot read all of those. But may be worth reading all if you are buying less reviewed toy.

I have commented about this before !

firstly I always look to find whats wrong with a product first , not easy when there are sometimes 100 reviews and you can only see 5 at a time , then look to see if its benifits out wieght these

Secondly and a possible my most hated thing, is everyone has a different view of what is a powerfull vibrator ?

people never compeare it with another !

"wow this thing is powerful" next to what ? A hitchi wanda or a egg with flat batteries ?

The only thing I've ever seen that could give you any real idea was a lady ( sorry cant remmber who ) showing all the different bullets on full power dipped in to a small tank of water !