secluded hot tubs

Hi

we have spent several weekends at badwell ash in suffolk - lovely lodges with 4 poster beds but for us the highlight is the outdoor secluded hot tub where we have lots of fun especially with water proof toys.

does anyone know of any similair properties where you can enjoy outdoor fun in uk or france?

thanks

Px

just searched for this place, looks and sounds awesome! good luck finding similar places xx

The only place that springs to mind is a Naturist spa in Luton, they dont offer any accomodation but they do have a large outdoor area with an outdoor pool, hot tubs and a sauna for you to use as you please x

http://www.lochwoodfarm.co.uk/

http://www.aphroditeslodge.co.uk/

These have outdoor hottubs :)

Blackcherry do you live in luton im from luton xx

Hi Kaytee, nope i live in Aylesbury but not too far, lol im just a data-base for clubs and spas x

Haha :) i love aylesbury.

I live in cornwall now tho i go see my family all the time

I want a hot tub

Xx

Some great places.

Any a little further south though?

would like to take mrs t&e away for a sensual weeks without the kids!

xKayteex wrote:

Haha :) i love aylesbury.

I live in cornwall now tho i go see my family all the time

I want a hot tub

Xx

Hi KT just had a weekend at fistral in a hotel no hot tub though, Iam in Devon

there are LOADS

looknup Hoseasons cottages and you can filter by area and private hot tub

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

just searched for this place, looks and sounds awesome! good luck finding similar places xx

Thanks all

naughty - great for a weekend of outdoor sex and fun x

paul10 wrote:

Hi

we have spent several weekends at badwell ash in suffolk - lovely lodges with 4 poster beds but for us the highlight is the outdoor secluded hot tub where we have lots of fun especially with water proof toys.

does anyone know of any similair properties where you can enjoy outdoor fun in uk or france?

thanks

Px

Hi Paul - I don't know of any others - but WOW - this looks amazing - I have added this to my wishlist - lol xx

The lodges are great - 2 person showers, 4 poster bed, dvd / cd players and a lovely welcome hamper.

but what makes it for us is hot tub, champagne and waterproof toys.

its is expensive but a lovely treat x

I checked it out online - it looks beautiful - it is expensive - but it looks like they go all out with the hampers, champagne etc. - it would be a lovely anniversary treat - are you very secluded there - and can you actually see the other lodges? :) xx

They look gorgeous- I am going to look for something up north :-)

Scorpius12 wrote:

I checked it out online - it looks beautiful - it is expensive - but it looks like they go all out with the hampers, champagne etc. - it would be a lovely anniversary treat - are you very secluded there - and can you actually see the other lodges? :) xx

depends on the lodge - ours was kingfisher with hot tub on the opposite side to where the other lodges are and its on a terrace.

as long as no one comes round to your lodge front door its very secluded - once the owner walked through from his house but i think he made sure not too look!

there is also fishing there but we were never bothered - arrived friday night and stayed till monday - sex in the hot tub for at least a couple of hours every eve and alot of the day spent outside nude although I am not v shy. There are no kids allowed

bed and bathrooms very sensual too.

havent been for a couple of yrs but still seems to get great reviews x

paul10 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

depends on the lodge - ours was kingfisher with hot tub on the opposite side to where the other lodges are and its on a terrace.

as long as no one comes round to your lodge front door its very secluded - once the owner walked through from his house but i think he made sure not too look!

there is also fishing there but we were never bothered - arrived friday night and stayed till monday - sex in the hot tub for at least a couple of hours every eve and alot of the day spent outside nude although I am not v shy. There are no kids allowed

bed and bathrooms very sensual too.

havent been for a couple of yrs but still seems to get great reviews x

Thanks for the info. I would love to go there - I love the idea of being out in nature - no people around - peace and quiet - cooking on the BBQ - sex in the hot tub - it sounds like total bliss - lol xx

if you ever go, let me know what you think

we have never found anything really like it yet that is secluded.

though next thing we want to do is naked outdoor swimming x