Secret Kink

My question, does having a fetish or kink that is hidden from most onlookers make it more erotic.
For example I have a piercing ¶, a tattoo that is not visible normally.
Going out with a butt plug in public is a big turn on for me.
Sitting in a posh restaurant and having a remote for your OH’s toy also one of my favourites.

I am interested to know what you think?

What do you like to do?

4 Likes

We often go out wearing remote controlled butt plugs and eggs. Also I’m locked in a cock cage permanently so that’s an additional secret element.

We like the idea of being secretly stimulated while in public places.

5 Likes

I love wearing anything kinky underneath my normal clothes. Could be bodystockings etc or my vibrating toys.

4 Likes

Having non-visible piercings and tattoos no longer gives me a rush, but I do enjoy the look on my partner’s face or their reaction when they discover them. :wink:

However, I do get a kick out of having my male slaves or partners wear a penis cage, lockable collar, nipple clamps, butt plug and/ or women’s lingerie when out in public. Others don’t notice, but we know it’s there. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I once went to pick my OH up from a BBQ she went to with her female friends during the summer wearing a black faux leather thong under my white sports shorts. When I got there in the car she told me to come in for a bit. I had to say I couldn’t and explained why! Part of me would’ve been turned on at her friends seeing it but I think that would’ve been fantasy rather than the reality being extremely embarrassing for everyone!

Something I want to try which I’ve just seen on Twitter is being made to have my OH used knickers in my mouth with a (Covid) face mask on and going for a short walk together. Obviously I’d ensure any onlookers wouldn’t notice as to not cause any safeguarding issues. We live in a small town where we don’t know many people so unlikely to bump into friends for a chat.

6 Likes

That sounds spot on! I will put that on the list!

That is something I will have to try!

Like @rockstar, we too have been using chastity although it is less now although I wouldn’t say I get a kick out of wearing the cage secretly. In the beginning certainly, but once you get used to it, it doesn’t really enter your day to day thinking (well, not mine anyway).

I do like to wear a butt plug, sometimes at night just watching TV, or maybe if I am doing a quick trip to the shops.

Haven’t tried the vibrating egg in Mrs Sen yet although that is on my wish list of things to try…

4 Likes

@Smultron I know what you mean the novelty does wear off. I bet it is a thrill out with your sub!

1 Like

It’s certainly fun to wear a butt plug in public, adds a little spice to my day :wink:

4 Likes

Personally I used to like wearing this out on occasions - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32148
Very comfy and if sitting forget its there, until moving and feel the jiggle. Stairs were pretty awesome too. I have a progressive condition and spend less time on legs and more in wheels, and just realised not worn it whilst out in the chair. Thinking of the bumps and motion is making me smile. A little something for the weekend, Sir? most definitely!
Love how some of these posts bring just the right things to mind.

3 Likes

I’ve got the large version and love wearing it out and about at the weekend.

2 Likes

Recently been instructed by my wife to shave everywhere, wear a pink chastity cage and an anal cock plug.

Have to say as a fairly typical guy out and about this was a HUGE secretive kink and it’s driving me crazy. The hidden kink element of it is definitely the kicker.

7 Likes

@AusKarina that sounds perfect, I can see why it is such a turn on! :wink:

2 Likes

I love wearing a bigButt plug out shopping it really turns me on if all those other people knew what would they say

3 Likes

I love it that only you know

I did make a past sub/girlfriend accompany me to the shop wearing her large rubber collar locked on under her scarf, she was worried about people seeing it and excited to be in the situation.
I have made her wear nipple clamps under her clothes which made our pub lunch alot more interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I bet she was in heaven,

1 Like

Probably a combination of heaven and hell. Feeling good but not exactly in a place she could do anything about :laughing:

2 Likes

Best way to make shopping interesting! :wink: