Secret Testers

Hey everyone

We're receiving a lot of emails from people who recently volunteered to review some secret tester items. Apparently a few of you are confused about why you've been sent something. 

Just to clarify, you have been emailed but because I have sent them manually there is no invoice or order number, and your email has been sent from a different email address. This means there's a very good chance your email is in your junk folder so please make sure you check there before getting in touch. 

A lot of the parcels had a handwritten address (sorry for my scrawls!) and you'll notice the packaging inside is either non-existent, or in a foreign language.

This is because these are products that we're thinking about re-creating as own brand - as with a lot of secret testers. All of the products should be self explanatory, but if you're having trouble working out how to use the product you've been sent, please contact us. 

Thank you!

Thanks Jess I'm sure that will reassure some people.

i don't have a secret tester so not affected.

Shhh.
Secret.
🙊

Sum Sub wrote:

Shhh.
Secret.
🙊

It's not now.

Haha, just on the subject of hand written addresses - the parcel I got the other day (not a secret tester but I still won't mention what it was) and part of my surname was misspelled HILARIOUSLY! ("CHUFF" instead of "cuff"!)

I don't want an apology, more just to say thanks for the giggle ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ooops! Guessed what it was but wanted to be sure!!!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

All of the products should be self explanatory, but if you're having trouble working out how to use the product you've been sent, please contact us.

Haha this part made me laugh quite alot! :)

I got this image in my head of someone sitting there with a huge dildo (BAM cock size) trying to work out what to do and where to stick it...

Spoonerism wrote:

Haha, just on the subject of hand written addresses - the parcel I got the other day (not a secret tester but I still won't mention what it was) and part of my surname was misspelled HILARIOUSLY! ("CHUFF" instead of "cuff"!)

I don't want an apology, more just to say thanks for the giggle ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

+1, It was the funniest thing to happen to me all day

X

Ooh exciting! Can't wait to see what new products are recreated!

The first rule of secret testing is you do not talk about secret testing. The second rulemof secret testing...be nice, everyone should be nice

I won't tell a soul haha