Secret…

What is something that most people don’t know about you?

Yes! That thing that pop straight into your mind! Do tell…

4 Likes

Sexual or non sexual?
And people on here or in real life?

1 Like

My past - what happened to me in previous relationships. Only hubby knows, and what I’ve said on here.

And that also goes for our sexlife too. The LH forum is the only place I feel comfortable talking about it, or asking advice and inspiration. And definitely not being judged for our sexlife.

5 Likes

My past sex life with quite a few gorgeous Trans Thai Girls.A few close friends know,not many.

3 Likes

For me - I spend a few afternoons a month over my friends house and she is a professional dominatrix and when there I help her deal with her punters

I enjoy teasing them and dressing them up - last week I got 2 men to suck each other off - just love it

12 Likes

That I run a blog teaching newcomers about BDSM, with a special focus on accessibility in kink, as a (mildly) disabled person myself?

Most people think I’m just a sweet little married housewife :rofl:

12 Likes

That’s incredible!

1 Like

That we’ve swapped sexual roles and I’m now permanently wearing women’s underwear and a pad covering my own genitals and giving the external appearance of a vagina.
That she wears male underwear and a cock and balls soft packer giving the external appearance of male genitalia.
That the only penetrative sex we have is when she fuxxks me with a strap-on.
That I’m a BDSM sub and she whips, flogs, canes and paddles me and I carry the marks with me with pride and gratitude.

4 Likes

That even though we are possibly the last people our friends would believe it of - we were once on the swinging scene. We didn’t swap (or even touch anybody else), but were there for exhibitionist and voyeuristic purposes. And neither do any of our friends (except one) or family realise or suspect that we are very experienced naturists (unless they are naturists too).

4 Likes

I agree here. I have no friends or family I would feel comfortable going to for sex/pleasure advice but the LH Forum is amazingly non-judgmental and open minded.

I imagine our friends think we are “bedroom missionaries” (which a lot of the time we are) but we actually dabble into more risqué stuff more often than not these days - like light BDSM, foreplay board/card games, Car Sex (in secluded locations), public play etc.

3 Likes

I’m an alien :alien:

7 Likes

Come to steal our precious bodily fluids? :joy:

3 Likes

My secret is multiple orgasms. My most is four in one on session so far. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hehehehehe….

1 Like

I agree! LH topics are not discussed in my own circles…. I think people would be surprised that Natalie chats about it here!

2 Likes

Too many to list so I will tell four.

I am the boss on a highrise construction site yet wear women’s clothing under my jeans and swest shirt.

Only three people in real life know I am open to same sex experiences. Two I play with and the third is my wife.

Only my wife and step daughter know I shave from face to toes in summer. Step daughter hasn’t seen all of me. She just figures it out given legs, chest, and arms are all bare.

Last one would be piercings and ball stretching. All covered by clothing even in hot months.

5 Likes

I guess that we test sex toys from time to time is a big one!

2 Likes

Wow! So many great insights!
The more I think about it, the more i think that I am completely different on these Forums, in ever possible way, than how I act in the real world. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve just recently started reading your blog :slightly_smiling_face: The fun part is, I’ve ‘crawled’ through your blog :stuck_out_tongue:. I hope you know the meaning :wink:.

2 Likes

Omg that sounds like fun how did you do that must have been some sight love to that but maybe a 4 some 2 men 2 women

2 Likes