See y’all 👋. I’m off

As the title says, I’m off to pastures new!

I’ve had lots of changes in circumstances recently, mostly positive ones like a new job and other new projects​:relieved:, but as a result, I’ll be contributing way less on the forum & also likely to be testing alot less too.

I didn’t want to slink off without saying bye, and just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here for sharing your innermost thoughts, your pictures, your stories and bantz. I’ve learned a lot from hanging out on here!

Also, a big thank you goes to the amazing @Lovehoney_Brenna and all her colleagues who keep us safe and this place respectful, all while dishing out toys and lingerie to the eager tester army.
Thanks so much!
:pray:

As for the bantz and chats; @Ian_Chimp @Peitho @Calie @WillC @Mrs.John @MsR @Knight1119 @PKH @KinkyMira @AJSTAR @MsSubExperimenter @CurvyJilly @Rob36 @Dirty-Wife @Serpentwand (& many many others!)

You’re all amazing wonderful people and I’ve really enjoyed hearing your sexy thoughts and stories!

Particular thanks have to go to @Mint-Monster for her fabulous Monster Fucker Dungeon and Monster Lover threads, which I’ve found so inspiring, and to @Green_Eyed_Girl @Blonde_Bunny @DarkPollution and all the other contributors to the Monster Lover thread. It’s quite funny to me just how much you all have cheered me up and made me think more about who the real monsters are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hopefully see some of you again someday​:wave: :wave::heart:xx

19 Likes

All the best to you in your new adventures, it’s been good to have you here. Please do pop in now and then to say hello.

1 Like

Aww you’ll be missed @Knottydevil but all the best! Glad things are going well! Take care!

1 Like

I will be sorry to see you go, good luck with everything in the future and hopefully see you soon.

1 Like

Good luck for the future!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All the best

2 Likes

Good luck with everything! Was lovely to have chatted with you! Xx

Bye have fun

1 Like

Wishing you all the very best @Knottydevil, sorry to see you go :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Aw, sorry to see you go but all the best for the future! :wave::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry to see you go and have one less monster fucker here, but wish you the very best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Oh no @Knottydevil. Well, good luck and we’re always here when you want a natter. Take care xx

1 Like

Hopefully just a hiatus and not a permanent departure. I’ve enjoyed the chats and good luck with the new job and whatever else comes next!

1 Like

Awwwww @Knottydevil

:sleepy:

Good Luck in your next step and we’ll always be here if you decide to pop in now & again.

Take care

Jilly

1 Like

Best wishes for a happy future ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

All the best for your future adventures, you’ll definitely be missed. And we’ll always be here :hugs:

All the best for your new and hopefully exciting future @Knottydevil we wish you well and hopefully we will all see you back one day!

1 Like

Aw. I‘m super touched by all the messages. I‘m really hoping it‘s not a forever thing. Just have an initial steep learning curve to overcome in a new job, going through a business sale & hand-over, and some more education to bury myself into from autumn on top, so I‘ll be really really busy :sweat_smile:.
I‘ll try to look in when I can​:crossed_fingers:

You will be missed, you lovely people :heart:

6 Likes

Hey best of luck for the future! :hugs:

1 Like

All the best.

1 Like