Self-Bondage Ice Lock

I was just wondering if anyone has ever used a ice lock:

http://www.puppycages.co.uk/catalog/self-bondage-ice-lock-p-1665.html

I really want to buy one, I just wish that LoveHoney would sell them, I don't really like buying sex related toys and things from anywhere other than LoveHoney... Also if LoveHoney did sell these do you think you would be more likey to buy it?

Hey, kk, perhaps a post in the Pander To Me thread would get a response, but I can't see Lh diversifying that far into straight bondage territory at the moment. There was talk a while ago about the need for a "kinkier" sister site for all those who love Lovehoney but want to buy things that might be a bit too scary for them to stock. I don't think anything will come of it, but am happy to be proved wrong.

Your product, nice though it is, only performs the same function as a melting ice cube, and there are several ideas around online for how to improvise releases in this way. Let me just repeat the advice (which I'm sure you know) to be extra careful when experimenting with self-bondage, test your release methods thoroughly before relying on them, and always to have more than one release available, including a fail-safe set for a sensible time.

Happy playing,

MrMr

I've always been curious about those things, and, yes, I would be more likely to buy them if LH stocked them. Lovehoney just makes me feel happy and secure buying things online, nowhere quite competes with how good they are.

I would completely LOVE if LH started a kinkier sister site. My wallet wouldn't, though, haha. The UK seems a bit pants for decent BDSM equipment sites, at the moment. I used to like the Wicked Wench, but they seem to have died, and everything left that I've found is too soft, too expensive, or too limited in what they have.