Self Bondage

Ok, so i am a male crossdresser who is also into a little self bondage (don`t worry, it is all safe and sound!). Anyway things are getting a bit stale now, so i am looking for some ideas, please.

I have several pairs of heeled shoes/boots, plenty of lingerie, satin skirts, blouses and dresses. I have three pairs of leather cuffs for ankles/wrists, and a leather collar. Finally i have several lengths of chain, and around twenty keyed padlocks plus four combination ones.

I am not a fan of lying back and waiting for the "ice to melt" so need some suggestions on tasks to do to gain (earn?) my freedom! In the past i have swapped keys on the padlocks and locked them round the house, i then spend a few hours dressed up, bound and blindfolded, traipsing round the house to find all the padlocks in the right order so that i can remove my female clothing, such fun. I am looking to try and up the ante a little, perhaps running the risk that i will need to do something nasty to get my release? Or perhaps setting something up so that if i don't release myself within a certain number of hours, i get exposed and found out!! Anyone with any ideas on how i could set something like this up?? By the way, i am single and live alone.

1 Like

Actually forgot to ask a question for any female readers of this thread:

What would you do if you found me dressed up and self bound??

Thank you for any answers to either of these posts,

Hi sub2silk I'm in a relationship and my OH doesn't like dressing up or even role play so no where near your league. Having said that I have a couple of ideas.

I don't know how exposed your garden is, or in fact if you have a garden but why not lock some of your keys to the garden shed, washing line, or back gate? You might get caught!

Also have you got a spanking skirt? They look great and your bottom is exposed! I like the look of this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33926  You could have a forfit of 3slapps with a riding crop across your exposed bottom, for every key that is the wrong one. Also if you only allow use of your non dominant hand, things might be harder.

You sound like you have been doing this for a while, but just make sure your prepared. You need a safe escape if something goes wrong. What would you do if you fell and couldn't get up for example? Also are you prepared for a visit from the police, concerned neighbours might call them thinking your a damsel in distress.

Just wondering if you have tried role playing solo as well.You could incorporate it into your activities like those Louise has suggested to give it more meaning and a storey line to follow..

FunLouise, Thanks very much for your ideas, they were great!

I do have a back garden (not big but big enough) and it is something that i had thought of using before - by throwing a key out the upstairs window on to the lawn, i would then have to scour the grass looking for the key which could take hours! Unfortunately, I will need to wait a few months for the hedges to grow a bit higher otherwise you are right, i would get caught (and what excitement that would bring)!

I don't however have a spanking skirt, the one that you linked to looked really good, but i think I would probably prefer the PVC one (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32834) rather than the latex (the red colour way is really good though)! I think that three slaps for each wrong key is a little extreme though, my backside would likely end up the same colour as that skirt you linked to! it is a great idea though and will try to incorporate it later this week.

Thanks again, FunLouise, and thanks also for your safety concerns,

mysteron, to be honest i am usually too busy thinking of what i am doing to have time to roleplay, but this is a good idea too. I tend to start by being locked to a floor lamp by a combination padlock. Having to concentrate to make sure that i am trying each number in turn is an interesting experience and i am planning on trying to "force" myself to lose count by playing out some humiliation videos from youtune while I am doing this. So time for role playing is a little short, thank you though,