Self pleasure

edited by mod

3 Likes

What gets you off, do you need penetration or clit stimulation? Or both

1 Like

Clit stimulation mostly but dose help when I’m being penetrated but has to bed deep so would say both what about yourself? X

3 Likes

I’m new to the clit suction toys but so far I’m enjoying them over fingers or vibrators

5 Likes

I’m one of the lucky ones that can orgasm with penetration alone but enjoy Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm
With a toy or just hand or fingers

2 Likes

Clit suction stimulator makes me cum for to quick

Yeah I have a love honey one and is intense preferably a gradual build up to it so rubbing and dildo penetration is my go to but has to be big got a craving for deep penetration recently xx

2 Likes

If I have a deep dildo session I nearly always end up squirting all over the place lol

5 Likes

That’s what I’m craving right now is that amazing feeling of utter lose of control what is your preferred size x?

1 Like

I’m found of all pleasure but I find I get next to nothing from penetration

I have a few dildos and vibrators, my favourite is my realistic dildo I think its 8" but the girth is :ok_hand:
What you favourite toy

I just recently bought the realistic love home 10inch purple dildo loving it at the moment think I need to up the girth though x

3 Likes

I can orgasm through penetration but do get more pleasure with Clitoral Stimulation at times

1 Like

I think mine might be 10" actually

Do you masturbate with a partner

When we are together yes but mostly when I’m alone what about you ? And can you take it alll ? X

I do masturbate most days, if OH away we do video sessions
I can take it all with a little push but not most comfortable
Normally on the edge of the bath tub and get on it

1 Like

Past few days I’ve managed to get closer to the bottom of it feels better every day and I have be fucking it fast to make me squirt though x

3 Likes

I tend to ride or fuck it slowly

3 Likes

So you feel every inch I just get a bit carried away sometimes lol hit the spot differently riding feel mor in control x

1 Like