Selling toys

Hi all,

We have some toys that have either never been used, or only used on a handful of occasions and have been properly sterilised afterwards.
Can anyone recommend a safe and secure place to sell these toys online?

Apologies if no allowed to post, just thought I’d ask.

Thanks

3 Likes

Reddit does have a sub for it but I couldn’t guarantee that it would be safe and secure. You may be able to sell the unused ones on the well known auction site, but they have got funny lately about adult listings. The toys would need to be unopened, in the original packaging though.

1 Like

I believe @Blonde_Bunny has sold products in the past along with her underwear and other items. Hopefully she is still checking into the forum so that she can advise you better. I think you would be amazed with the things people buy and sell.

Hi depending on the toy and price i might be happy to buy some if allowed that is.

You’re not allowed to do that on this site as no personal information can be given. Just a heads up, I don’t want you getting flagged @markdenis

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya there @Mr_Mrs_W10 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

You wouldn’t be able to do that on here but people buy allsorts so have a good look on the internet for the best places.

Hello :wave:

Reddit is probably the best place. Or Twitter if you have the right network on there.

Hi Mark, not sure on what is allowed or not edited by mod

I sold a Syxxian on a well known auction site. They have an adult section.

Assume the well known auction site you’ve mentioned has multiple colours in its logo? Also rhymes with relay?

Do you know if you can sell new and used on this site too?

Just a gentle reminder that exchanging any kind of contact info on the forum is against the community guidelines and forum rules! Please give them a read.
You should not be exchanging personal info with any other forum members.

Yes. That was the site. The Syxxian I sold was second hand but there are new items there too.

Thanks @rockstar - will look into that