Selling used shoes!

I've seen a lot in the news this week about women selling their trashed shoes on eBay. I didn't realise this was such a huge market! I was wondering if all you foot lovers could give me a bit of an insight into their likes/dislikes about feet.
Myself I'm a size 10/11 UK with very wide feet (so unladylike lol)

Each to their own but its pretty gross for me personally. I hate anything to do with feet and my feet being touched.

There's also used tights/pop socks being sold on there, technically you're not allowed to do it but the sellers get round it some how.

I've sold and bought shoes on ebay plenty times lol not in a sexual way though which im guessing your meaning hehe x

Yes like Choconala I have bought and sold shoes on e bay but only in a non sexual way (although people have removed when in the bedroom how sexy my boot look). I am very picky with shoes, must be almost brand new looking, hardly worn etc. Eeek can you imagine the verrucas etc that may have been in them.

I love shoes, especially heels. And I have nice(ish) little feet (UK 3!). I'd probably be happy if I found someone who wanted to buy me (new) shoes just so I could wear them and get them dirty for him. Perfect partnership.

I've sold heels/stilettos for £60 odd, worn a few times but enough to see that they have been worn, plus gave photo evidence. The heels were only about £15.00, had for a few weeks. Just over £300 last year.

There are a fair few fellas out there that love this fetish

I suppose I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to buy mine. No way would I want to buy other peoples though (definitely not in a sexual way) feet gross me out ! Each to their own though....I dont see any harm in it x

Worn shoes and socks, even stockings, can be sold for a pretty penny. I'm planning on selling my old nike running shoes for example, due to the amount of use they have had and the smell, I exoect to get a good amount, which'll go towards the next pair - tis the Mistresses shoes collection cirlce of life. Some will request other things, like you to put a lovers cum in them, make them muddy for them to clean (some even like to offer a 'dry cleaning' service and post them back for you to rewear), or even food muched into them with your feet. It can be a challenge selling shoes. One facebook I get a male sub posing as a mistress trying to by old boots, and they even ask everyday women; I believe they gain some excitment from putting off vanillas, plus trying to be sleazy and grab a bargain. Ebay really isn't the best place for a Mistress to sell used shoes due to regulations. Many will do it via social media or their websites. I have seem a few ads in local shop windows before, but not many (many places will sensory these types of ads now days).