Sensation enhancement

Does anyone know of anything available to buy that increases sensation?
I’m looking for a real “never to be forgotten” Orgasm or Agasm.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

I’ve been looking for the same, but everything I have tried has been a bust. I’ve tried balms and pleasure gels but nothing to report on I’m afraid.

That’s a bummer!!! :lying_face: but on the brightside the benefit of this forum there’s a chance that one of the members might know of something that can highten the sensations.

Actually - isn’t it fantastic there is this forum to talk about things you normally can’t discuss.
The “too much information” censor normally stops you!

1 Like

@Georgio I am looking at gel lubes in inhance the sensation i have tried a mint lube which gives a tingling feeling but does not increased the orgasam

I have used Lovehoney’s Bliss pleasure balm (comes in a small heart shaped tin)
Its good value as it lasts quite a long time
I use it occasionally with a toy anally and it does heighten feelings a bit.
I wouldn’t try it on my penis as I think it would be too much!
Worth a try as we are all different.
Perhaps the forum moderator can ask LH’s product developers to see what they can come up with? :innocent:

Depending on what areas you’re wishing to stimulate but I’d recommend looking at sensation lube what gives a fresh tingly feel when on skin contact… also a vibrating toy will work up a treat too!
A great one for both men and women to use tends to be the wand style toys with added attachments :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks AJStar
All worth a try.
Any one know poppers are?
Are they available and legal?

1 Like

I’ve tried mint lubes from durex ages ago and remember enjoying them a lot.

My wife wasnt that keen herself, but would still happily use it for me knowing how much i enjoyed it.

But for me personally, as a penis bearer… the sensation enhancement really comes from pretty rough nipple play during sex.
My wife knows it now, and she will twist/pinch/pull as she sees fit and it drive me nuts.
She’s very very good at it.
Coming whilst she’s mistreating them really takes it to another level for me.

So whilst lubes and balms might be nice… it might be worth looking into your other erogenous zones and seeing if combined stimulation does the job for you.

Typo : ‘What’ poppers are for

Thanks J A P
Good tip about nipples and errogenous zones.

Ive hear / read that poppers really mess with your immune system so do your research before you try anything like that.