Sensitive nipple trouble.

I have extremely sensitive nipples and not in a good way. Having them touched is like the worst tickling feeling and I find it a major turn off and very unpleasant. Only when I am very turned on can I actually enjoy them being touched but even thats not a guarantee.

Sadly it means my OH misses out on a lot of fun, he really loves my breasts and nipples and very much enjoys kissing, sucking them etc and I would like to be able to let him enjoy that more often. At the moment he is lucky if he is able to suck my nipples more than a couple of times a year maybe. He is very respectful of my problem and never touches them (on purpose) without permission but I get very nervous and scared anytime he is near them such as when cuddling, just because the feeling is so horrible.

So, any suggestions on things I can do to de-sensitise them?

1 Like

My partner is the same, haven’t found anyway round it, will watch with interest.

You used to be able to get an numbing spray for breastfeeding women from chemists alot of people used it after piercings. Might this help

1 Like

Are you natural or augmented?

I am a guy and I also get this problem when my Wife uses the wrong type of laundry detergent.

Also this happens when she overloads the wash machine even when using the detergent I can tolerate.

Our Washmachine when over loaded tends not to rinse the soap out good enough.

I would try reducing you laundry load size and experiment with different detergents.

We also had a problem where our wash machine a brand that starts with a S and ends with a G

would run its cycle and start to spin then stop.

Our machine had bad drum support rods and springs, which was taken care of as part of a recall.

My Nips have been pain free for over a year now.

Was going to suggest something similar to SD.

On the opposite side of the fence I had very sensitive nipples and couldn't have them played with but now I am older, sensitivity had decreased and they are happy to be played with.

I'm the opposite ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) Let's trade.

I was the same but not to that degree, Cutes... after having 3 babies (at different times!) and breast feeding them all till they were around 4 years old my sensitivity has lessend very much.

As a man I have very sensative nipples and a very sure way to give me an erection, only trouble is people know about it and give me stick every time we meet. Some ladies think they can unscrew them and try to.

Well I know it has nothing to do with our laundry products. Breastfeeding children isn't an option either. I'll look into numbing sprays but was hoping for something natural as I would really love to be able to let OH enjoy my nipples fully.

Another topic being pushed back to the top, I am afraid.
Can anyone else shed ideas onto this please?
My wife really struggles with very highly sensitive nipples.
She hates having them touched unless she is near orgasm and then they become less sensitive for me to touch, but unless she is there, I just get slapped or she pulls a face which shows she doesn’t like it.

Have you spoken to her about this? I have very sensitive nipples too and if I’m not in the mood then touching them is horrible. On the other hand, if I’m in the mood then it’s the best thing ever! It’s taken a while for my OH (and me to be honest) to work out what feels good. For me, stroking the breasts (not the nipples) to start with and then circling inwards towards, but not touching, the nipples feels good. Once the teasing has got me turned on, then he can move on to touch my nipples. Mine are quite large and I find that it feels good when he touches the sides, light twisting and rolling them between his fingers is best. The top of the nipples is generally a no-go zone and rubbing is just uncomfortable! It might be worth talking about it with her - tell her how much they turn you on and seeing if she would be willing to show you which parts of her breasts (not necessarily the nipples) she would be happy with you touching if any. Once she learns to trust that you are not going to touch her nipples then she might relax and be more open to trying (possibly on her own to begin with) touching her nipples and seeing if there are any areas that do feel good or not. If it’s a firm no then you might just have to accept it.

The other thing that I would point out is that the sensitivity of my nipples varies hugely during a monthly cycle. There are always a couple of days in the month where I just don’t feel much at all, they totally lose their sensitivity, there are usually a couple of days when they ache (touching is definitely off the menu) and quite a few days where they are really sensitive in a good way. It might be worth asking her if her’s vary at all.

There are creams that you can buy that numb areas - generally they contain lidocaine. You could try something like that but, to be honest, I don’t think it would be worth it from a female point of view - if she numbs the area then she still doesn’t get anything out of it and just the thought of touching her nipples might turn her off if she has mentally associated it with pain (I am like this with my clit, just the thought of touching it makes my stomach churn, it’s just horrible and I think it would take a while to builld up the courage to try even if my sensitivity reduces!)

Not sure how helpful this will be but I thought I’d start somewhere.

@Kitty-Cat01
Thanks for your response.
Yeah, we talk about everything, so we have spoken about this and it’s a left over problem that she relates to breast feeding the kids.
They are just so sensitive now, she hates me touching unless she is in the mood, and then the feeling numbs a bit.

1 Like