Sensitive Nipples

Ok so I love having my nipples played with during sex and I don’t mind rough at all Inc biting pulling twisting and the likes.

However, recently during my time of the month my nipples have been getting so sensitive it is even painful when he just teases them and even when it’s light and not painful in a pleasurable way either. I had to ask my other half to be more gentle.

My question is does anyone else suffer with this or even generally have ultra sensitive nipples?

The normal hormonal changes in a woman’s monthly cycle can also trigger nipple and breast soreness. These symptoms are usually felt in the days just before her period starts, when increases in estrogen and progesterone levels draw more liquid to the breasts and cause them to feel swollen.

2 Likes

Yes my breast ache during this time and my nipples sometimes feel extra sensitive.

2 Likes

Thanks it is literally a few days before I am due so that makes complete sense xx just never had it where I couldn’t hack them being played with lol

1 Like

Why don’t you try sensory play with them! Use feather teaser, warm and cold objects on them, food play to lick off (whipped cream), tingling gel or cooling lube, nipple suckers and pinwheel if you can hack it.

Personally I am the most horniest around this time, I like sex just before I come on or when I am on a break in between my period. I practically rub up against my husband for it. Xx

2 Likes

I become very sensitive just before my period I can hardly touch my nipples plus my clit is extra sensitive

1 Like

I’m the same. Most of the time I am all about nipple play, they are really pleasurably sensitive and I totally love it, but at certain times of the month I cannot hack them even being touched, it makes me feel actually sick

1 Like

Omg I am definitely horniest around that time and thats what makes it more frustrating lol :joy: xx

Love the idea of sensory play and will have to speak to the other half, he is generally not too open about things like that xxxxx

2 Likes

Exactly this, my other half was a little put out that I told him to ease up a bit as it was actually hurting but spoke about it after. He tends to over react and think later. But it’s out now and he gets it lol xx

1 Like

I am the same I love my nips been played with, bitten, pulled twisted clamped. But the other day even my bra hurt been against them 2 days later back to normal x

2 Likes

My OH has had 2 years of extra extra sensitive nipples on and off, even a slight drop in temperature can cause her very unpleasant sensitivity when it’s at it worse :frowning: .

So whilst I have no idea how it feels I certainly have seen just how effected she has been, nipple play and mostly hard firm was always a favourite for her, twisting pulling biting, now I have to kiss very careful around them as she simply can’t tolerate any touching at all when it’s effecting her.

I concur with the time of the month as this is when it often get really bad for about 3 days either side and throughout her period, its actually very visible also her nipples go very swollen and are constantly hard they look very painful above arousal if that makes sense.

Doctor has advised it fairly common for women approaching a certain period in life and should eventually return to normal, I hope so not for me for her, everything else is great so I just have to be very mindful and ensure I focus on other areas :slight_smile:

2 Likes