Sensory erotic play

We really love sensory fun and play and looking into using different toys and equipment to having sensory erotic sessions in the bedroom. Does anyone have any ideas and advice of things that are fun, should try, and should avoid?

Thanks gorgeous people. Xx

8 Likes

The three things that immediately jump out in regards to sensort play to me are firstly the Apothecary Range from LH, we have the massage oil, the reed diffuser and I personally love the bubble bath but I think the massage candle that you could pour over each other and then massage in during a session would be amazing for sensory play as scent can be so important.

Secondly and obviously, a good quality and effective blindfold, I’m a big fan of a blindfold for heightening the other senses. I assume you already have this as it should be a staple but must be mentioned :rofl:.

Thirdly, I would suggest a basic E-stim kit like the KIX one. It is such a different sensation and heightens (at least for me) all senses of touch that it’s acting over. Handing over control to a partner is a great addition to sensory play as all your nerves are listening to and reacting to the sensations. The pads can also be used simultaneously with oral and toys so it just ups the sensory experience.

Well, those are the three things that first popped into my head. I’m sure others will come up with other ideas they’ve enjoyed too.

5 Likes

Ah thats fantastic. We have been using blindfolds, chains tracking over our bodies, and pressure. I think we want look at the electro and suction as well.

3 Likes

Ooh yes, when you say suction, I assume you mean suction toys like Womanizers but for a sensory play session and again handing over control a basic pussy pump is a great investment and again a very different sensation if you’re not used to it.

3 Likes

@Peitho yes, we have a womanizer and also a penis pump thats on the way now lol. We also have just bought nipple suction cups too. I think its all just adding to the sensory side. We kinda think that by trial and error we will fond some amazing new ideas that really help explore this side. Makes me smile like mad just thinking about it.

3 Likes

Hi @mattjoeljones
Sounds like you guys are having fun! We have a leather flogger that I waft up and down my wife - she loves that.
We also have a rose quartz crystal dildo (not from LH) that is very sexy and sensual.
Wet look and kinky clothing froth my coffee too! LH have some great stuff here - we love this

Aside from the clothes and the toys - we love the smells and oils.
I live in Sydney and we get scented candles and massage oil that smells amazing from a little company in the Blue Mountains near Sydney in NSW. It’s great for an evening play date!
Been thinking of trying the hot wax massage stuff too. Looks fun!
:grinning:

2 Likes

LH don’t sell it any more but ElectraStim do a conductive silicone double pinwheel that can be plugged into their stimulators. It feels very prickly but can be sort of nice and doesn’t leave marks. :cactus: Is the KIX “Sweep and Keep” any good @Peitho? Increasing the pulse width should make it feel stronger. :zap:

For me when my wife has done stuff with me, shes allowed me to see what she’s wearing and then continues to put a blindfold on me which drives me mad because I now have this image of her in my mind, but can’t see her! .
She’s then gone on to use a combination of pinwheel, her fingers, finger nails and tongue. The difference in feels is amazing.
She’s also used a silk tie on me as well, and I also love the feel of her stockings on my (not so private) private parts.
She then takes blindfold off and continues as well as using the edging method on me.
Anticipation and excitement is through the roof!

The other things that you could use are:

• ice cubes
  • oils
  • snogging with foods in your mouths such as Madigascan vanilla custard. It’s a personal favourite! Other things you could use are cream (although it tends to not smell nice after a little bit!), ice cream, chocolate sauce.
  • the use of a toothbrush on nipples and penis or clitoris.
2 Likes

To be honest without my notes in front of me I can’t remember what that is :rofl:. I know I like the non uniform on and non uniform pulses best though so I’m going to say, it’s good and keeps things a bit more unexpected and exciting… I know that’s a setting I like anyway, I just can’t remember if it’s the one called sweep and keep. Sorry :woman_facepalming:t2:… I’ll remind myself at the weekend :rofl:

1 Like

The oppurtunities are endless. You could pair up your blindfold with headphones playing some music to take away sight and hearing. This will heighten the feelings of chains, ice, feathers etc on your body. You could even add some light restraints to ensure hands arent put in the way. I absolutely love our wartenberg wheel. Well worth a purchase if you havent got one.

2 Likes

@our-adventure-bed you have definitely given us some ideas!!! Looks like a shopping spree is in order :joy::joy: x

1 Like

@James89 so many ideas and never thought if a toothbrush. Will definitely have a look at that. X

2 Likes

We have one of these floggers and it feels amazing run over the body asxwell as light whipping to change sensation

3 Likes

I love the LH massage oil candle and also bought the LH starter kit with a feather tickler, satin ribbons and a blindfold in, which we rewlly enjoyed.

5 Likes

Avoid chocolate sauce lol :joy: but maybe try blindfold with restraints and ice cubes to tease and tantalise the flesh with :ice_cube:

3 Likes

Haha do you know what, I don’t know why I even suggested that!! :joy:
Tried it once years ago. And maybe there was a reason why we haven’t ever used it since… :laughing:

Ants? :ant: :ant: :ant: :yum:

What the chocolate sauce or an ice cube? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Maybe both!! :joy:

1 Like

I’d probably say using both together could result in a messy unflattering climax! :rofl:

1 Like