Sensory Overload - Multiple Toys at Once!

Does anyone else like to ‘mix it up’ a little and use more than one toy at a time? With an ever growing collection I’ve been thinking about what combinations could be fun to try, like a 'sex toy pick’n’mix.

Could open up a whole new world of fun and would be interesting to try a combination of different toys focussed on different areas at the same time.

Here’s my potential first combi experiment…not necessarily the exact toys but the closest I could find as some we’ve had a while and are no longer available. :grin: :grin:

and not the exact one we have as ours is the original purple fifty shades remote plug

4 Likes

@Rob36 mostly for her in the form of nipple toys whilst using dildo and vibe with occasional small butt plug. Not really in myself. Have fun though mate

1 Like

Sounds fun. For me its usually g-spotter, bullet, buttplug combo.( My g spotter isnt sold here so ive found something similar). Also have to recommend the shades of grey nipple clamps with the chain for mixing with stuff. Very easy to tug one handed

Or if you want something a little less intense bullet wise

4 Likes

For me I have sounded with the double ended stainless while using a similar prostrate massager along with nipple suckers . The only thing to be extra careful of while combining is the sounding . The results can be quite explosive .

2 Likes

Hubby got over excited last week with me. As he’s also my dom I just went along with it. Butt plug, clit sucker and a wand placed in the general area as well. Far too much stimulation. Almost couldn’t feel my orgasm. It was definately talked about afterwards :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Good combo! I tend to switch through toys during a solo session to try get that good ending

If a chastity cage counts as a toy then pretty much all the time.

We often wear vibrating butt plugs while we’re using other toys at the same time and it’s rare that we use just a single bondage item. We always combine them.

I’m always using multiple toys. Butt plug and clit vibe or dildo and vibe or dildo and butt plug, you get the idea. I’ll often change them part way through if I’m having a longer session. I usually add in some nipple clamps too.

3 Likes

It’s not something I do frequently, but I have occasions when I just say “Awww - let’s push the boat out!” and the toy store gets raided. The last multi-toy extravaganza I can recall involved these boxers with remote control vibe (a free tester item - thank you, LH! )

They have 3 vertically-aligned pockets into which you can insert a vibe toy, so I had their own toy in the top pocket (penis head area), a rechargeable bullet vibe in the next one down (balls - wooohooo!), another bullet vibe in the third one down (perineum - niiiiice), plus this feller playing merry hell up my ass (yet another free tester item - thank you again, LH!):

Set all four of 'em to different vibe patterns and… well, I never knew I could dance! :rofl:

Wasn’t finished there, though. For some of the time I also had a pair of clover clamps on my nips. Just to even out the pleasure/pain balance on the old scales of justice, y’know. And finally, did a bit of noodling around with the spiky wheel. Dear me… :wink:

8 Likes

Yes I definitely mis it up, using multiple toys.
Glass dildo for hot and cold play then add the love honey mini rechargeable wand to tease the clit then place it on the end of the dildo to send vibrations up to the g spot.
I also have added the vibrating but plug for extra sensual overload. Afterwards the dildo was still in place and my oh didn’t realise due to the overload

I always use multiple toys. I’ll use a bullet on my clitoris and a dildo in my vagina at the same time. If I’m feeling fancy and adventurous, I’ll use a butt plug along with the bullet and the dildo. I don’t orgasm from just penetration so it’s kind of essential for me to use a bullet vibe along with the dildo. I thought most people did this as it’s so fun haha.

5 Likes

I use multiple toys quite often.
My favourite combination has to be a mains powered wand and realistic dildo :sweat_drops::joy:

3 Likes

I think too many buzzy / vibratory things might prove a bit much but certainly a few different toys are quite fun, we do it fairly regularly.

My wife sometimes likes being a bit helpless and a while back she said that she felt very submissive and wanted me to use a few toys. We had her in a blindfolded, ballgagged, a collar with nipple clamps, inflatable buttplug and handcuffs.
I used her vibrator on her for a while and had a good lick, before going in myself. She doesn’t often go quite that submissive but it’s a real treat when she does!

3 Likes

I do both the Tracey Cox Glass at once

It’s a bit clunky sometimes but , hey

3 Likes

I normally use my penis pump first to get me going then, cock ring, my thrust pro elite Katy’s realistic Vagina and sometimes an outfit or two. I always like to record it all and keep it stored on my phone. So if anyone every hacks my iCloud….you’re welcome :crazy_face:

That moment of euphoria! :heart_eyes:

1 Like