Serious K-Lube & Lube Application Questions

I wanna try something fun… as I just never tried it, a lube launcher is probably much more effective and I have tried it before and its more practical I guess in terms of being round.

But I do wanna try something fun and draw up K-Lube that I mixed with a large syringe and insert it (it could be vaginally or anally (not at the same time of course) but just saying… Is that safe? It’s just a thing we’ve always wanted to try, it seems like a kinky thing to do,

I was thinking of pouring it into a seperate container then drawing it up with a larger NEEDLESS syringe and inserting inside myself to get lube.

Does that sound crazy though? Oh and also I used to have J-Lube ( I haven’t ever purchased it like ever again just because of how hard you have to mix this stuff despite what anyone says I even used my kitchen whisk and boiling water… Anyway, there was times I just left it in the refrigerator and forgot about it… and it did go bad. Does anyone have any info regarding K-Lube?

It seems so much more efficient and very slicky, I was using shibari triton gel and I would spend a lot of money to be honest.

Does anyone also use these based lubes or tried what I said before ;x lmao. I just want to be sure

Hi @Penelope25 , you’re talking about these lubes in quite a few threads, do you have a Lovehoney link for them as I can’t seem to find any of them on the UK site.

I don’t know much about the texture or consitency of the lubes you’re talking about but using syringes to insert lube is certainly a thing. These are the 5 options sold by Lovehoney.

They all have reviews, one has more than 100 reviews so have a read through. Obviously, they are shaped for the job rather better than a generic syringe would be!

If you’ve previously used K-lube and know you don’t have any issues with it then it should be fine to do use a syringe to squirt a lot inside you

Im happy to report its working very well and everything is good sorry for not coming back I have been very occupied.

Yes after multiple lubes and trying so much things inc j-lube I was dissapointed:

I am glad to say that It has been very good in terms of usage and how it preforms! ( I haven’t found it on lovehoney and it never use to be on amazon either, this is the first time I got my hands on it)

Very good item, can make lots of lube

• Extremely gooey and viscous
  • Long shelf life
  • Worth the money
  • Helps anal play so much!

Thanks everyone I answered my own questions!