Session Problems

Since about the weekend I have had problems being recognised as logged in throughout the duration of a session browsing the site on my mobile. I kept having to log-in again to do things, despite never having logged back out during the session.

The situation seems to have worsened over the last 2 days... after logging in to view pics or add to threads I am on the My Account page. Clicking on the 'Community' bar and then straight to a forum thread finds me being requested to sign-in again. Thus I was unable to post on the forum until I got back home to my laptop.

Any insights anyone?

It wont let me log in on my phone at all, never did

i cant log in on my phone keeps saying that my email address is wrong even though im typing it correctly :(

I couldn't log in on my phone today, it kept saying my password was wrong which it wasn't) but when I changed it to a very close (but wrong) variation it worked! How strange.

Once you are logged into the LH forums on your phone save it to favourites and then you just access it from your favourtes bar each time.

mrs average wrote:

Once you are logged into the LH forums on your phone save it to favourites and then you just access it from your favourtes bar each time.

That's something I used to do. But I now arrive there not-logged-in which means log-in and onto the Account page... and logged-back-out-again whichever page I then move to.

Like Mrs A I seem to one of the lucky people who have stayed logged on though all the rexent changes!

I don't want to log out In case I have a similar issue when trying to log back in, but is there a keep me logged on to this computer box on the mobile site, like there is on the desktop site?

There is a stay-logged-in button. But it had not been having any noticeable effect