Seven days of sex

So I seen the title for this thread but decided not to read it, instead mentioned it to my OH. My thoughts were that if we had 7 days of sex then I could contribute our experience without it being influenced by the comments in the thread!

I was surprised to read some of the comments and I absolutely have to agree with the beautiful Jess Wilde!

We are now on a streek and have passed the 7 days and still going, not that we didn't have a great sex life before this little experiment we did and averaged @ 5 times a week (together 10 years) but since embarking on having sex everyday I can say that there is a definite shift in our whole relationship and not just sexually.
We are both happier, we take turns in deciding what 'type" of sex we want unless we happen to have spontaneous sex, we talk about it everyday both what we want to do to each other and about the sex we had the day before. I feel more connected to my oh on a very personal intimate level. And overall have to come to the conclusion that ultimately committing to do this as a couple has had a positive outcome far beyond the sex.

As a side note I want to add that I tend to be a talker and want to solve issues this way, my oh on the other hand is not a great talker but communicates through sex and I have to say I am in no doubt of how he feels about me and what I mean to him and best of all he tells me in a way that is exclusive to me!

I would say to any couple wanting to strengthen their relationship to try the 7 days of sex for themselves to see where it takes their relationship because as I have said it goes far beyond the physical act of having sex!

Lilmiss x

Anything to spice things up is worth a try! A lot of couples have intimacy issues so getting people to talk and try new things is a winner in my eyes.

I reckon I could get OH to have sex every day for 4 days but I don't know about 7 - though I'm going to suggest it!! 😜

i would love to give this a go but I don't think Mr Kb would sadly. His drive isn't that high even when we are going through a good patch, I think the most it has been is 4 times. I'm going to suggest it though for research purposes 😜

Do it Lil Red Kinkyboots! Men are often competitive so if he thinks others are doing it, that might be the motivation he needs! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Worth a try anyway!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

i would love to give this a go but I don't think Mr Kb would sadly. His drive isn't that high even when we are going through a good patch, I think the most it has been is 4 times. I'm going to suggest it though for research purposes 😜

I can see were he is coming from if being honest as I am a bit that way at the moment . Fatigue is my enemy at the moment. Perhaps mixing it up could be a way forward so every night is different .

Lilmisshottie wrote:

So I seen the title for this thread but decided not to read it, instead mentioned it to my OH. My thoughts were that if we had 7 days of sex then I could contribute our experience without it being influenced by the comments in the thread!

I was surprised to read some of the comments and I absolutely have to agree with the beautiful Jess Wilde!

We are now on a streek and have passed the 7 days and still going, not that we didn't have a great sex life before this little experiment we did and averaged @ 5 times a week (together 10 years) but since embarking on having sex everyday I can say that there is a definite shift in our whole relationship and not just sexually.
We are both happier, we take turns in deciding what 'type" of sex we want unless we happen to have spontaneous sex, we talk about it everyday both what we want to do to each other and about the sex we had the day before. I feel more connected to my oh on a very personal intimate level. And overall have to come to the conclusion that ultimately committing to do this as a couple has had a positive outcome far beyond the sex.

As a side note I want to add that I tend to be a talker and want to solve issues this way, my oh on the other hand is not a great talker but communicates through sex and I have to say I am in no doubt of how he feels about me and what I mean to him and best of all he tells me in a way that is exclusive to me!

I would say to any couple wanting to strengthen their relationship to try the 7 days of sex for themselves to see where it takes their relationship because as I have said it goes far beyond the physical act of having sex!

Lilmiss x

Lilmisshottie.

How strange me and the OH are also 10 years married and decided to try this and are on day 9. It also has brought us together and helped moods too. The intimacy is stronger even though we have a strong relationship and averaged 3-4 times a week when not on her time out. I am so glad we have tried this. Recommend to any couple.

That's great Bigtrak! Really pleased it's helped you ☺️

Bigtrak wrote:

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Lilmiss x

Lilmisshottie.

How strange me and the OH are also 10 years married and decided to try this and are on day 9. It also has brought us together and helped moods too. The intimacy is stronger even though we have a strong relationship and averaged 3-4 times a week when not on her time out. I am so glad we have tried this. Recommend to any couple.

Hey Bigtrak, It's so good to hear about another couple who have been together 10 who are still rocking it between the sheets! I don't know about you and your OH but me and hubby are often accused of exaggerating or lying even! Our run has been rudely interrupted as hubby away down south with work, but hey we get to start a new one when he gets home! Would def suggest to couples to try this too! Lilmiss x