Seven days of sex

Hi guys
Anyone seen the show,Seven days of sex.
Have you tried it?
It's on lifetime tv another reality show in whitch
Couples with poor sex lives due to work or family commitments have sex for seven days

I don't think I'd last seven days. If i make Seven minutes I'm happy ;)

Oh SS, my thoughts exactly! Haha.

You should have said that they have sex every day for seven days!

Can't last 7 seconds without thinking of it!!!

Seven days sounds pretty fun, although I'm sure you'd be completely numb after a few hours!

Oh god, sounds painful... lol

The majority of the time we have sex every day, unless the time of the month comes around and then we have to change things a bit.

Yes I ment once for seven days
The original test was in the US I believe
And was once for 30 days

Haven't seen it , we can't the lifetime channel but seven days of sex sounds pretty good to me!

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't think I'd last seven days. If i make Seven minutes I'm happy ;)

Lol Subby 7 mins your surpassing yourself.

Sounds Great!!!! sex everyday for a whole week :) think most ive ever done was 4 days

Haven't see it :-( we watch lifetime quite often when is it on xx

I'd be OK with this! When the OH is here we generally have sex everyday, usually 3-4 times a day!.x

Haven't see it :-( we watch lifetime quite often when is it on xx

Not sure you can get it as a download on
Sky on demand

sort of seen it, but if I have had sex 7 times by the end of the year that would be good. Current t otal is "0"

I used to have sex with my partner nearly every day sometimes 2/3 times a night and then again once we woke in the morning ....mmmmmmmmm

They will be red raw ouch

What is the average that married couples do? There is the old saying that when you're married you don't have sex but we have been in the 5-7 days per week camp since we moved in together 10 years ago now and my friend says a couple of times per month for him and I thought that wasn't much so I guess it's somewhere in the middle?

a reality tv show?
god tv is getting worse and worse these days.
anyone remeber sex box?
that dident last and god danm, lol all different people did it in there and a lovely sweaty interview after!
the smell must be duscusting!
7 days danmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 is enough for me

missdee wrote:

a reality tv show?
god tv is getting worse and worse these days.
anyone remeber sex box?
that dident last and god danm, lol all different people did it in there and a lovely sweaty interview after!
the smell must be duscusting!
7 days danmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 is enough for me

I have to disagree. I think shows like '7 Days of Sex' are a great way of showing couples that will a little effort, making time for sex is possible. It's brilliiant for adding the spark back to people's love lives.

Sex Box was only a short series, and if nothing else it was interesting! Our very own Tracey Cox was in that! :)