Sex Actually With Alice Levine

Has anyone seen the New Channel 4 series Sex Actually With Alice Levine.?

I missed the first showing, but hoping to watch it on catch up. It looks like it could be interesting.

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Put it on my list to watch once I’m moved :+1:t2:

1 Like

We watched it, pretty typcial CH4/5 fodder but quite titillating none the less. Alice looked like she didn’t know what to do when in the same room as a couple performing on cam. She could have reached out and touched them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Typical chan 4/5 programme. I thought some of it was awkward viewing when she was uncomfortable.
Waiting outside that guys room was weird.

1 Like

Yes, she didn’t know where to look or what to say, very awkward.

2 Likes

We saw this last as part of gogglebox and so after we’d watched Gb we then switched it on.
Whilst it’s your usual c4/5 fodder I actually enjoyed it though felt so sorry for the girl who was camming and struggling for money whilst emotionally distressed regarding her fathers viewpoint.

Though I’m not the type to cam (and my hubby most definitely isn’t) I can see the attraction but then Id worry that sex would become a chore rather than a joy …

I wish there was a life/ sex channel dedicated to these type of programs and that they would be more detailed in terms of talking to the people.

1 Like

We have just watched the second episode of the program on channel 4 Wednesday nights at 10pm, sex actually.
Who else has been watching it?

3 Likes

We have seen both episodes, quite formulaeic for these type of documentaries. Ok to watch but hoping for a bit better. Alice is coming across pretty well, laughed when she discovered her inner-dom!

3 Likes

I’ve got Ep. 2 on the recorder. Enjoyed Ep. 1 with Alice sat in the corner while two guys did rimming and anal on request from the website. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Not seen this yet, is it any good?

Seen both episodes so far and quite enjoying it it’s nice to see some people who are just starting out and those more experienced.
Alice seems like a right laugh to be around.

3 Likes

Yes, Ep. 2 BDSM was really interesting, they found some people who seemed to born with the tendencies and went through some horrible times before they found out what they actually were. :+1:

I noticed a Lovehoney advert in the break. :lovehoney_heart: Followed by one for Tena Lady. :bum1: At least it’d avoid having to Shake ‘N’ Vac the sofa again after next week’s episode. :droplet:

1 Like

One of the subjects for tonight is happy ending massages for vagina owners I believe, any takers?

2 Likes

Seems a fairly interesting series, only caught up with the first episode so far on Web-camming.

I’ve only watched the first episode but myself and my partner quite enjoyed it, mainly for Alice’s facial expressions though :joy:

2 Likes

No I haven’t but many thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

I had better take notes. :writing_hand:

1 Like

It was a bit of an odd episode, too in touch with one’s hippy side for me but we are all different! Suggested to Mrs NN what she can have for her next birthday present, she didn’t seem keen :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve watched the first episode. It seems like by making money from it they’re taking the enjoyment out of their sex life. I could never do that!