Sex and Broken Ankle

So um... yeah hi!

Got a bit of a predicament and I need help. Long story short, I had an arguement with the pavement and the pavement won. I broke my ankle. I've been told to not put too much weight on it, though it does cause some problems in the bedroom.

Anyone got any tips or ideas on sexual positions myself and my boyfriend can do in order to still enjoy sex without srewing up my ankle?

Thanks in Advance!

I have the exact same problem at the moment. I slipped on the stairs over the weekend and fractured a bone in my foot and think I sprained my ankle too. I tend to flex and tense my feet when I orgasm so I'm too afraid to have sex at the moment because I'm too worried it'll hurt my foot. I'm dreading waking up in the middle of the night with a foot cramp!

Plus, I couldn't feel less sexy than I do right now, The boot thing is not sexy!

Maybe try having sex sitting on the kitchen counter or on a table. I'd be worried that in standard missionary he might bump off your ankle. Perhaps reverse cowgirl but with your legs out in front of you. That way you can adjust your foot as needed and your OH can bounce you.

Just make sure you keeps loads of cushions and blankets in the bed to keep your ankle propped up. And, yeah, let him do everything!

How about him behind you and your injured leg lifted up? so he does not crush it by mistake? Another option could be sitting on a table, so there is no weight on it and its less likely to get hurt.

and I feel for you. I had an "argument" with my bed last summer and broke my little toe. Of course just before my graduation ceremony lol

I'd think that sitting facing each other on a chair, spooning or good old missionary should be worth a try...

You could try doggie, at the edge of the bed with him standing and your ankle off the edge of the bed as long as it does not hurt it hanging free? with it out to the side there's less chance of it being knocked too.

Laveila wrote:

and I feel for you. I had an "argument" with my bed last summer and broke my little toe. Of course just before my graduation ceremony lol

Our five year anniversary is this weekend. We had so many plans. Worst timing ever!