Sex and feet

I'll try again with my post. It wouldn't let me post the other night! So on Sunday night me and my partner got drunk and had a really good steamy sex session! Neither of us have a thing for feet, quite the opposite in fact lol. It ended up me being at the bottom of the bed with him playing with me with his foot and he inserted his toe/s. This is a first for us both and I was wondering how many have done this?! Is this a thing we are new to lol. It felt so good weirdly! We had a laugh about it the next day but I am pretty certain it won't be the last of it!

Omg I love it glad it's not just me...I was getting ready after a session bent over the end of the bed and he was playing with me with his foot and toes inside and out...I squirted right up his leg...lets just say we do it now.

2 Likes

It was one of those things where it's 'should I, shouldn't i' post lol glad I'm not the only one!

I was actually embarrassed when it happened but I love it...

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I was actually embarrassed when it happened but I love it...

Lol I kind of felt like that but we both laughed about it and agreed it was good. Like I said neither of us are feet people so was both pleasantly surprised ๐Ÿ˜€

Absolutely love her feet on my chest or giving kisses during sex.... It is a such a turn on. Its not everyone's cup of tea etc and is a little taboo, but then aren't so many kinks and actually, in the grand scheme, a bit of foot play isn't that risquรฉ!

I get why people have a foot fetish/liking but it is not for me. I do however enjoy giving a partner a foot massage, as there are so many sensative nerve endings in the feet it can be quite erotic.

I did use my feet on a females bits once but it felt odd, to me anyway.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

I get why people have a foot fetish/liking but it is not for me. I do however enjoy giving a partner a foot massage, as there are so many sensative nerve endings in the feet it can be quite erotic.

I did use my feet on a females bits once but it felt odd, to me anyway.

I'm one of these that gets grossed out by feet ๐Ÿ˜‚

I LOVE feet!

I especially love rubbing my feet on his chest when I'm lying on the bed and he's standing at the edge.

I love the OH bringing me off with her feet. But would agree it is not to everyone's taste.

Wy wife absolutely loves having her feet rubbed/touched, and once in a while I love cumming over her feet. However, the few times when I've tried to involve my own feet in sex, she's found it a real turn-off.

defam wrote:

However, the few times when I've tried to involve my own feet in sex, she's found it a real turn-off.

I was exactly the same! Lol first time I EVER tried it