sex and masturbation

i was wondering recently me and my other half have been having a really good sex life and i have been for going for longer and longer,

when we are having sex and i have ejaculated i can still carry on and ejaculate more and i have to masterbate but recently my testicules have started to really throb i have been on the internet and read some info and it says that my balls are over worked i was just wondering if any other man has had this problem,

Well if you're coming three times within a couple of hours, then yeah you're definitely going to notice it - throbbing balls is the sign of being over-worked. Just stop and regroup after you come initially, spend some time just on her, and then go back to what you were doing. Don't worry about not being so 'manly' or anything - we all require a break, it's just not as pleasureable if you don't stop every now and then.

Welcome back dude! Absolutely yes! Total ball ache Sh4ag. Especially if your banging them somehow during sex. If you were to vigourously swing your arm around for an hour or whatever on and off I'm sure your shoulder might ache a bit!
SG

thank you sexyget 69 its good to be back.

yeah i was thinking that i have banged them i am having a rest now to see if they calm down because i had this problem when i was at a party and a bunch of little kids thought it would be funny to keep hitting me in the groin area but this is almost on the next level of pain

My fiance has had this before (guess i worked him to hard lol)

Just take it easy for a few hours or a day. In the time ur resting and building up ur resources pay some extra special attention on ur OH - she will love u for it and also u get a well deserved rest :)

Try an ice pack on them for a little while to ease the pain too!

But please don't put the ice pack directly on. Put something [ cotton tea towel or similar [ betwee the ice pack and your balls - you do not want frost bite or a burn :(