Sex based TV shows

Hey, me and the wife have recently watched all the 50 shades films, 365 days, and now watching sex and the city. Its opened up conversations about sex a lot and opened new doors. Just wondering what else is out there that people may recommend?

2 Likes

Not so much sex based, but we enjoy Naked Attraction quite a lot to open up conversations

3 Likes

I hugely miss Sexcetera! That was a great show for opening up conversation and very entertaining to watch. Old episodes don’t seem to be available for streaming anywhere either which is a pity. There were like 12 seasons, you’d think they’d still be available somewhere (and when I say somewhere I mean Netflix or Amazon Prime obviously :rofl:) - I’d love to rewatch them!

5 Likes

My totally legit tv service I use added Eurotrash to it the other week. I couldn’t wait to watch it! But boy has it not aged well…

4 Likes

:rofl: Yeah, I remember Eurotrash, I think that had novelty naughty, must watch value when it came out but it was never good! I think Sexcetera was infinitely better… but I may well be remembering through rose coloured glasses! Lol.

3 Likes

Oh I miss Sexcetera! Although it was fun and entertaining, it opened my eyes to the wide world of sex and kink.

3 Likes

Naked attraction and Open House, on Channel 4 / 5. Both may provoke discussion. I’m not convinced they are not actor’s in Open House though.

Its definitely staged i feel

We both enjoyed the Netflix ‘how to make a sex room’ series (not sure it was exactly called that). But watching that defo ended up in one very steamy evening

7 Likes

Currently watching ‘A history of sex’ with Amanda Holden and Dan Jones.

2 Likes

Nice to hear eurotrash being mentioned as this was my go to tv programme years ago - used to watch it under the bed sheets on my pocket tv - my parents would kill me if they knew I was watching such naughty tv - but taught me a lot

Bring it back with up to date format

My husband also used to watch it

3 Likes

We often talk about euro trash and how there really needs to be a programme like these today. Sexcetera as well. Does anyone remember I think it was sin cities, a guy called Ashley used to present it. He got up to all sorts.

2 Likes

Yes! I used to enjoy that too :blush: he seemed to be in Amsterdam a lot from memory.

I’m sure I learned more about sex from those programmes than anything else.

2 Likes

Yes he did spend a lot of time in Amsterdam. He used to get very involved in everything lol. Great programmes. Let’s pitch a new programme between us. Netflix seems to take anything :grin:

Yes! I do vaguely remember Sin Cities. There really is a gap in the market these days. I think a revamp of one of these would be very popular on Netflix.

If anyone does know a way to watch Sexcetera again, I really would like to. Might be a let down a decade on but I bet I’d still enjoy it.

Sex, Love and Goop is a great conversation starter - even if you don’t like Gwyneth or or Goop.
Real couples talking about sex, and trying lots of different things / toys / tools.
Watching it was a springboard for my wife and I to transform our sex lives!

@our-adventure-bed my OH and I really enjoyed Sex, Love & Goop. I’m not a Gwyneth fan, or a hater, we just found all of the people and their stories etc interesting and eye-opening at times.

1 Like

@AndyPandy2
Sex life on Netflix is worth a watch and along the same lines.
Some poor story lines in parts, but is good.

Secret diary of a call girl with Billy Piper was also very good.

I haven’t found anything to fill this void though

1 Like

Second a few of the shout outs for Secret Diary of a Call Girl and How to Build a Sex Room (100% success rate of leading to a BDSM session for us :joy:).

Sex Actually with Alice Levine was a good documentary, quite interesting too

1 Like

We saw some of the Sex Actually documentary series with Alice Levine. Interesting interviews, thought she was the perfect presenter for it.

2 Likes