Sex board game fun

After trying a couple and reading reviews of some others is there any board games out there that offer a no holds bar fun rather than one review I read which said " get on all 4’s like a horse and get your partner to mount and whip you", slightly tame.

More edgy fun in games needed when both parties are up for anything.

2 Likes

Not that I have tried but if you find one please pop it in the pander to me thread and let me know about it! I will be following this thread with interest and hope.

1 Like

I’ve tried a few. Disappointed with pretty much all that are available. Best bet is to create your own. Most are either too tame, too repetitive, involve activities that are cheesy rather than erotic or are ‘safe’ enough to be marketable to the masses rather than containing anything particularly non-vanilla.

2 Likes

We have tried a number of games over many years and none really did much for us . When younger and more limber I always thought a couple game of naked Twister would have been fun . We have had a bit of fun with a number of the card games from LH . Here is one we enjoyed .https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-couples/sexy-fun-games/p/lovehoney-oh-kinky-confessions-truth-or-dare-card-game-52-pack/65306.html
Hey , they are cheap , so give them a try . Good luck !

2 Likes

I think like @Rob36 said, they try to cover for everyone, and think primary purpose is more aimed towards couples learning more about each other and exploring options, rather than hardcore kink.
We had and reviewed:

We enjoyed it and adapted it to our tastes. Could always buy some blank cards and create your own stack, and make is as X-rated as you like. This is a 2-4 player game, although me and OH wouldn’t be comfy playing with another couple. There are wild cards such as dares which can be as raunchy as your imagination allows.
We really had no interest in Acting/Drawing (which would be more entertaining with more players I guess) so had these as wild cards and made them up as we went on.
So yeah my suggestion would be finding one that looks fun and simple to play, and make your own cards up. Maybe split a deck of blank cards with partner and do 15 each without sharing what they are.

The old favourite… Add baby oil on and it’s slip sliding everywhere :joy::rofl:

1 Like

There are games similar to what you may be looking for but forum rules won’t allow links. There are crafty people on crafty sales sites that make things like this. You’ll need to search for adult games and make sure the safe search is off so you can see them.

I’ve always wanted to try a sexy board game but never had anyone to play with lol :sweat_smile:

All good board games these days have a good solo mode :wink:

2 Likes

Haha really!! I never knew you could play a board game on your own, thought it’d be a bit like playing twister by myself :joy:

There are loads but that’s a different thread and not a sexy one!

2 Likes

Haha got ya :wink::sweat_smile: