Sex clubs/Swinger clubs

Watching and being watched is one of my top fantasies. Not sure l would actually swing, but never say never! What are your experiences and how do you find a nice club?

If you search the forums on ‘swingers’ and ‘clubs’, I’m sure you’ll get a starter for 10.

Happy searching........

Yes I just love watching couple's making out .

A lot of people go to clubs just to watch others. As far as finding one, look at the club review section on Fabswingers. There's at least one club in all cities and also in most largish towns these days. Entry rules vary (you might have to go on a waiting list) so ring up or look at websites for details. Have fun!

Yes, watching others is apart of the appeal and is voyeurism. Fetish and fetlife have information on swinging and there's plenty of clubs about. Go to one monthly with the OH, went for first time last month and we had a naked float in jacuzzi with just us and ended up waking and fingering each other which was amazing, plenty of other opportunities also. Also gave him a bj with a male onlooker that was super hot. Besides some other bits

Check out Killing Kittens - classy, sexy and friendly!

This is literally us. We have never managed to go to one. We have said when the kids move out ( at least 10 years time ) we are going to go 😂

Did you find Killing Kittens a bit “exclusive” PollyPocket? Their advertising seems to imply only the elite as chosen by them get invited to party. Or maybe that is how they used to be a few years back and could have changed now. I remember when Luisa Zuismann from The Apprentice was punting herself about everywhere, she had been to their parties and they played on her being the sort of clientele they had in mind. Liked the idea, not the attitude.

@Delboy1991...this is exactly what my wife and I have promised ourselves too 😂

We've said we want to go to one but as both of us have never been we are a bit nervous. Also we want to be 150% sure that we are both happy to go. I think we will this year but it will be a case of setting strict limits for the first time and maybe just going and sampling the atmosphere.

@NibbleNob They’re exclusive, but only in the sense that you have to have the confidence to go for it! Everyone I’ve met has been down-to-earthy, friendly, intelligent, and decently attractive without being intimidatingly super model hot! I’ve made some fantastic friends through it :)

My husband wants use to go to a club. I love it if we was being watched xx good luck and go for it

Sounds great PollyPocket, do you go to lots of their parties? As a couple or single?