Sex Clubs? wheres the best to go?

My husband an I have been toying with the idea of sex clubs for some time. We have done the Amsterdam sex culub thing, but are looking for somwhere good in the UK. We are not into full swinging but adding another woman to our fun and the whole sex infront of others and a bit of watching. We have looked online but many of the reviews are old and not realy relevent to what we are looking for and of coures all the clubs think they are the best!! any reviews, recomends, or not worth the time???

Unfortunately we don’t know of any in he UK but can I ask what the name of the club you went to Amsterdam was called?

What area of the country?

Any area really we want to travel to make a weekend of it kinda thing. Club we went to in Amsterdam was "Sameplace"

1 Like

If you want to know a BDSM event. Which is technically a sex club. I know a big one in London next week. But you will need to have fetish wear eg. Latex and sexy lingerie. Not sure if you are that deep into stuff

I won't post the information on here though... don't want some random people joining...

In the North West of England I always found The Gatehouse near Bolton a really freindly place, not been for a while but I cant see it changing too much, tend to be themed nights and a lot of fetish stuff so worth making an (always discreet from their side) enquiry. The highlight for me was the fully equipped dungeon if you are into that kind of thing ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

When you say 'sex club' are you referring to the clubs where you pay over the odds for watered down drinks to watch a couple (or more) going at it on stage, or an Adults' club where you can have sex with others or just by yourselves with others maybe watching? If the former...then no, other than the infamous clip joints in Soho.... alternatively, there are a number of Swingers' Clubs located throughout the UK, there is no pressure to join or involve anyone in what you do, but the option is there...or you can just do the whole exhibitionist thing.

Look on a site called SDC.com or Fabswingers for up to date reviews of clubs

We love clubbing, when we began swinging we went at least once a month until we started meeting people and then mainly moved on to home play. But we are still regulars at Chameleons in Darlaston, near Birmingham. It's friendly, sexy and respectul. You don't have to do anything, some people just go to watch others. But if you do want to interact sexually, you'll find many are prepared to do that. After all, that's why most people go!

It has all the necessary facilities, open and closed playrooms, two jacuzzis, sauna, orgy room, film room, dungeon, condom machine, bar, smoking room. There are several bedrooms for overnight stays, too. Sex is OK everywhere. Bring your own drinks, they will serve them to you in the bar on request.

The club has singles nights, couples-only nights and bisexual nights. Sunday afternoons are fun!

What we really like is the way they insist everyone changes on arrival and wears a 'playsuit', lingerie or a towel in the bar. Some of the female outfits are very, very sexy indeed. Men can wear underpants or towels. Nudity is OK everywhere else at any time, and in the bar later at night. As with all clubs, you need to contact them before you go the first time, you can't just turn up. When you are registered you can go at any time.

There's a sister Chameleons club in Newport, Wales. We haven't been but friends say it's just as good.

Peakcouple wrote:

We love clubbing, when we began swinging we went at least once a month until we started meeting people and then mainly moved on to home play. But we are still regulars at Chameleons in Darlaston, near Birmingham. It's friendly, sexy and respectul. You don't have to do anything, some people just go to watch others. But if you do want to interact sexually, you'll find many are prepared to do that. After all, that's why most people go!

It has all the necessary facilities, open and closed playrooms, two jacuzzis, sauna, orgy room, film room, dungeon, condom machine, bar, smoking room. There are several bedrooms for overnight stays, too. Sex is OK everywhere. Bring your own drinks, they will serve them to you in the bar on request.

The club has singles nights, couples-only nights and bisexual nights. Sunday afternoons are fun!

What we really like is the way they insist everyone changes on arrival and wears a 'playsuit', lingerie or a towel in the bar. Some of the female outfits are very, very sexy indeed. Men can wear underpants or towels. Nudity is OK everywhere else at any time, and in the bar later at night. As with all clubs, you need to contact them before you go the first time, you can't just turn up. When you are registered you can go at any time.

There's a sister Chameleons club in Newport, Wales. We haven't been but friends say it's just as good.

Small world. We live not far from Darlaston. So will have to check it out Thanks for the info.