Sex Dice Phone Apps

I’m planning on buying some sex dice to add more fun into our sessions. Tonight I downloaded a free sex dice app on my phone until I get round to buying some and the combinations were more hysterical than arousing lol We got combinations like “lick butt under sheet” or “touch face on floor” lol Turned into giggle fits between us and ended up not using the app, Least we got a laugh out of it though!

1 Like

Lick butt under sheet, ha, but still nothing wrong with getting a good laugh.

i still advocate for "tiny decisions" spinning wheel of joy where you make up your own fun. Thinking about it, our wheel needs an update.....

"Wheel Decider" is a good website for this kind of randomiser thing, you'll just have to fill in the blanks yourself. In my opinion its much more fun to do :)

We quite like the dice, though I found them more fun as part of the board game rather than on their own. The ones in the board game are action, body part, and a regular number one (moves you round the board, but also dictates how long an action is performed for). So we've had a few 'blow, nipples, 6 minutes', etc. 🙂 I actually tried that one, and it's was ridiculously unsexy. Quite amusing though. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41239

Senator wrote:

Lick butt under sheet, ha, but still nothing wrong with getting a good laugh.

i still advocate for "tiny decisions" spinning wheel of joy where you make up your own fun. Thinking about it, our wheel needs an update.....

This sounds great, may have to give this one a go!