sex drive during pregnancy

Not sure if I should be posting this on here but couldn't think of any where else to ask! I've just discovered I'm pregnant. I'm feeling extremely horny all the time and I have this constant sensation in my vagina that isn't an orgasm but the feeling you get when are engaged in foreplay. Is this normal?!

its quite common for the changes in hormones to cause all sorts of fluctuations in libido. So yes it does sound "normal" dont worry

Congratulations!

It was certainly the same for my wife!

Congrats! :)

Finding new positions as you get bigger is fun, My hormones went mad poor O/H was knackered he got very little sleep as sex seemed to be the only thing I thought abought and wanted.

Congratulations and enjoy the fun time ahead.

I was really horny the whole time I was pregnant too, less so towards the very end when I was enormous lol

Congratulations. I was the same couldnt get enough right up till I was sent into hospital for bed rest even then I wanted it :-) I know the feeling your trying to describe I had it most of the time. Enjoy it.

Congratulations :)

Mass horniness is normal during pregnancy. I was shocking when I was pregnant, my libido didn't drop at all. I was even coming on to the OH while I was in labour! They plopped me in the birthing pool (I didn't stay there for delivery though) and I was was teasing my OH mimicking a blow job on the gas and air mouth piece before asking him to drop his pants. The midwife must have thought I was a right tart but I was just a little high ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif).

Yeah this is totally normal. You feel aroused because when you're turned on you get a rush on blood to your vagina. When you're pregnant you constantly have a rush of blood to that area and that with the mix of increase hormones makes you feel aroused. The fourth month was none stop for me!!

And me... Sex is unreal when ur pregnant so enjoy it :) oh and congratulations x

In my first pregnancy my hormones had m horny all the time but it was the complete opposite in the second. Somedays I felt of he touched me I would chop his penis off.
So enjoy it while you can !

I was horny all the way through my pregnancy, even more so the last few weeks.

Congratulations and keep enjoying an active sex life x

Enjoy it as much as you can, I have to admit I liked drinking my wifes milk at this time too!

Congratulations!!! I'm in the same boat as you and have been my whole pregnancy. First was a right pain as oh went completely off sex! Now we are fine with just 8 weeks to Go. Sex is one of the best things to keep up, enjoy it & good luck xx