Sex furniture

Has anyone tried or bought any sex furniture and if so what kind and was it worth it for the cost have been thinking about getting some but would like some opinions

6 Likes

I’m going to follow this with interest as I’m thinking of designing and making some to sell…

4 Likes

Yes, I own the liberator wedge

Definitely worth it being plus size and having some health issues.

I then have this stool

Expensive but fantastic.

4 Likes

I have had the Liberator Wedge and Ramp. It was a great addition to our sex fun.

1 Like

I was thinking more like chest benches chairs type things something that with the naked eye would not pay much attention to kinda like hidden in plain sight

2 Likes

I’m totally on the same page here… that’s why making something bespoke is so appealing?

2 Likes

We have a couple of queening chairs (well, one is more of a bench). They were made bespoke by a French carpenter after we saw some at a resort we went to. My main reason for wanting them is that I can’t hold my body in position without support for very long, so that means not being licked out for long. Well, with these chairs, I am totally supported, so I can literally be licked for hours, which is a total joy. Cost was about 500 quid for the two, but well worth every penny.

We also buy every other bit of furniture with an eye on sex. We bought the sofa we did for sex reasons (it is a chaise, and is long enough to lie out on, with arms that are the perfect height to be bent over). Our dining room table is sturdy enough to take out weight, as is our office desk etc.

7 Likes

Yes we’re thinking about getting a chase

2 Likes

We bought a Liberator Esse chaise and it is being delivered TODAY! I can’t wait to try it out! We also have a wedge that we really like to use. It makes things more “accesssible” when that’s how we want to play.

2 Likes

So bummed, just found out it won’t be here until tomorrow! :frowning:

1 Like

At least you can go to sleep knowing it’s coming tomorrow. It’s like a kid at Christmas when new toys arrive haha

3 Likes

Oooooh lucky!
I’d love space for one of those, would deffo have one if I could.

We have one of those double hump sofas that you see about, with one small hump and one large. Great for cuddling and something different, but not found it that amazing. Looking at a wedge thing as an add on to the bed as my bed is very soft and misses sinks in a fair bit.

I just purchased this for the wife for 2 reasons the main one of course sex but also for when she sleep it will prop her up so her breathing will be better as she is a snorer also a third of the price as the liberator and as a plus women this will help her

1 Like

@neonblueram1973 What did you purchase?

@Cupc8kes We made room! I’ve wanted one of those chaises even before I knew they were actually sex furniture!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Very versatile thing a chaise. No end of sex to be had.

We have one of those wedge cushions that come in two parts to offer various angles of support. We got it from a well known department store rather than the ones sold by LH mainly because we wanted something we could leave out without any embarrassing questions I.e no brand names showing that might give away its real purpose. I’d love more sex furniture but with children we need to be discreet

1 Like

Edited by mod - competitor

1 Like

We have this:

And yes it was money well spent. And it can pass as some sort of weird, ergonomic footstool. possibly

3 Likes