Sex Games

Hey all,

Me and my partner love to experiment and try new things, every now and then we love a kinky game to try as something different. There are commercial games and monogamy the game is great, but im interested in any other games people play with their partners with xxx rules or games people have come up with?

We played the old classic truth or dare recently, except nowadays the dares get out of control. After dares to send naughtier and naughtier pics to her friend our night ended in a mind blowing threesome.

So what games do others play? Always on the lookout for more fun things to try with my partner! :)

When my partner and I are on cam we play 'Simon Says' . We always know where it's going though lol

Simon says move the cam down.. Simon says rub your nipples etc x

There is an IPAD app called 'wheel' which has various levels of naughtiness and the ability to add your own dares or instructions. While it's set up for two you can add as many players as you want. Works like a roulette wheel and is great fun.

It's fun to try and make eachother laugh, and if the person is successful in making the other laugh they can have the person who laughs do whatever they want~ it's fun.

i like put my pvc sheet on my bed and wrestle with my partner either coverd in oil or whipped cream, sure makes us both laugh we have lots of fun :) and it always leads some some very naughty things

im hoping to experiment with different foods and liquids

I have all the sliquid range and we play guess the flavour which is a giggle.

Thanks, some great responses!

Particularly like the look of that wheel app, will update with our own dares and try it out one evening soon! :)

We play I've never. Its a drinking game but you can adapt it and get some great ideas as well xx

Orthom wrote:

Hey all,

Me and my partner love to experiment and try new things, every now and then we love a kinky game to try as something different. There are commercial games and monogamy the game is great, but im interested in any other games people play with their partners with xxx rules or games people have come up with?

We played the old classic truth or dare recently, except nowadays the dares get out of control. After dares to send naughtier and naughtier pics to her friend our night ended in a mind blowing threesome.

So what games do others play? Always on the lookout for more fun things to try with my partner! :)

This thread I opened recently might be of some interest http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/730620-sexy-games/#p730620