sex in front of a mirror

me and my oh were staying at a hotel, the room had a big wall mirror nicely positioned by the bed. Whilst having sex that night my oh pointed this out to me. It really made things erotic, doing doggy was great because i had her facing the mirror so i could see her face and her enjoying every bit. Very recommended.

Why I keep my mirror opposite my bed :) as long as I'm not having a fat day! :P

We have a mirror at the bottom of our bed too!

We had floor to ceiling slide robes in our last house. I loved it but my oh couldn't watch because he said it put him off lol

Yes! I love watching in the mirror.

MissChar wrote:

Why I keep my mirror opposite my bed :) as long as I'm not having a fat day! :P

Same! Xx

My wife loves watching my big hard ....... sliding into her hot wet ...........

Plan on getting mirror wardrobes at the next place, but I am worried I'll go full paul allen.

I wonder if some men get put off because (being ego centric creatures) most people can't help but look at themselves in a mirror. This means that men who really struggle with the 'dont be gay' push from society get put off, they are effectively watching a man have sex.

The fun of mirrors is watching your OH from a different angle though!

I love the idea of mirrors!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

We had floor to ceiling slide robes in our last house. I loved it but my oh couldn't watch because he said it put him off lol

I had this as well with ex missy but we never really used it. Guess we could have used it, but we were both quite inexperienced.

We have one to the side of our bed, its amazing fun and we both like to watch, me more so though.

Spot on!

we both love watching ourselves in front of the mirror.

We have also recorded ourselves and made home videos as we love watchign them back and showing to others too

We just bought a full length mirror and attached it to the wall on hinges so can pull out out just for that very purpose! Would love a mirror on the ceiling but would be far too worried about it falling down in the night, that would certainly wake you up in a hurry!

Would love a mirror beside the bed may have to fit one after the house remodel .

We have made use of mirrors in hotel rooms before! But we don't actually have a mirror in our bedroom at the moment! Must get one......

We had a big mirror at the foot of the bed when we were decorating and we both loved it. Now it's back up on the wall and there's nowhere for it to go that's visible from the bed :-(

Might have to move a radiator.

Oh no my idea of hell mind we don't have sex now but even when we did mirrors in bedroom except small ones.

Haven't had too many experiences with sex and mirrors although I don't mind. One thing I do hate is eating in a restaurant with mirrors, can't bear to see myself eating.

Love it!