Sex in public changing rooms

Hey there ! 

Just popping in to say we welcome debates and open discussions , please be cautious of each other's feelings and opinions as we all have one ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Also sex in a public place is illegal and technically could result in removal of this thread. As that could be a rule breaker . check out our rulings here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Happy Monday all ! 

pete_perv wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I agree, as a "victim" of child abuse, I really get grossed out by this sort of thing.

Fail to see what a couple in a changing room has to do with child abuse. So is a pregnant women having sex child abuse too ?

Of course not! It sounds to me that she meant the idea of having sex in an area meant for a child is something she doesn't like. I agree with her and personally wouldn't but each to their own and if that's what you do, that's your business. Just be careful in public places as it's easy to cause upset and get in trouble if you're caught!

What are bedroom for? Please retain from using public places. X

It is illegal and for good reason too. I'm sure they were away with the moment but I do feel as a mother it is like contaminating an area of innocence. That should be safe and clean. I can't help being upset by that. The thought that could have happened at the pool I take my son to :(
A lot of people have fantasies they know shouldn't be made a reality and I really think sex in a public place is one of them.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

It is illegal and for good reason too. I'm sure they were away with the moment but I do feel as a mother it is like contaminating an area of innocence. That should be safe and clean. I can't help being upset by that. The thought that could have happened at the pool I take my son to :(
A lot of people have fantasies they know shouldn't be made a reality and I really think sex in a public place is one of them.

I could agree with some places needing to remain safe and clean in terms of hygiene and offence, but I cannot accept society's view of sex as "contaminating innocence". Sex is natural, and should be considered as such at ALL ages. Maybe then, when children grow up they will be more open and healthy and accepting instead of being frustrated and closeted and shamed about their own sexuality.

era wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I could agree with some places needing to remain safe and clean in terms of hygiene and offence, but I cannot accept society's view of sex as "contaminating innocence". Sex is natural, and should be considered as such at ALL ages. Maybe then, when children grow up they will be more open and healthy and accepting instead of being frustrated and closeted and shamed about their own sexuality.
Fair enough. I do disagree. Sex in a baby changing room is contaminating innocence. Children should be allowed to be children in a safe and clean environment where anything sexual is kept out of the picture. Sex is natural but it doesn't mean people can't show restraint out of respect.
Oops double post

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Also sex in a public place is illegal and technically could result in removal of this thread. As that could be a rule breaker . check out our rulings here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Without going into my personal opinion on sex in a family changing room there was another recent thread on something similar (the gym) and unless someone sees you it perhaps isn't illegal.

pete_perv wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I agree, as a "victim" of child abuse, I really get grossed out by this sort of thing.

Fail to see what a couple in a changing room has to do with child abuse. So is a pregnant women having sex child abuse too ?

The point was that your actions are making someone uncomfortable and their discomfort stems from abuse they recieved as a child.

Making other people uncomfortable for the sake of your own horniness=why public sex is usually better left a fantasy rather than turning into a selfish act. Justifications like 'we had a towel underneath us'- so what? That's not going to stop your 'juices' soaking through, that table still needs cleaned afterwards and I doubt you had a spray bottle with you to properly sanitise it. Not to mention you really should have cleaned the thing before even touching it, there's a reason most mums bring their own changing mats to put on top of those things and it's not just because they are paranoid...they're disgusting and rarely correctly sanitised to start with!

Also you probably shouldn't name a pool on a public forum when you're talking about doing/having done something illegal in it ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

It can be done, if you’re cautious and careful. I was trying on pants at an Express store changing room. I was horny and with a few key touches, made myself instantly hard. I looked at the door, full length with a lock. I looked above for cameras. None. I texted my wife, who was outside waiting, if she’d be into at least a blowjob. (She was 7 months pregnant). I typed for her to knock three times when she was outside the door and to be sure no one was watching her. When she knocked, I opened the door and asked “how do you like these pants” but had no pants on and a raging hard on. She quickly slipped in, closed the door, locked it and less than a minute later we were done! All of the views I got of her on me with all the angled mirrors was awesome! She slipped back out, I finished trying on pants and bought two pair. Bottom line, be smart with your room choice, do it when the place is busy, higher noise level and a bit chaotic for the workers to notice everything that’s happening. It can be done, but as stated, be smart and careful!

I did with an ex in changing cubicles at a swimming pool before

If you live in Bristol there are literally hundreds of hills, woods, and beaches within an hour or so, where you can do this and plenty of people do. I can recommend a lovely spot in the Mendips where you can easily get nude and will add a gorgeous view of Chew Valley as you conceive one of your children.

If you want to be seen, I can also recommend plenty of places, especially some of the beaches, were you will be seen but it is all taken in good spirits. Cold boobs though!

I don’t think a changing room is on unless you are on a French exchange and it is at a beach in Summer where I think it is compulsory, from what I can remember.